12

Goku's POV

Ever since the future Gohan and Trunks came, we all started to train as hard as possible. This includes present Gohan and Trunks. For them, our main focus is getting them to go super saiyan. I didn't expect them to get the hang of it. Maybe just transform once or twice but I doubted they would learn to control it over the three years.

Me and Vegeta got closer. We realised that these androids could be the end of us. We got extremely close. I ended up getting pregnant again. It really hindered training but I didn't mind. I was happy that I was gonna have another child. Gohan looked ready for the responsibility of being an older brother. I thought that this time it would be easier since I already knew what to do from past experience.

However, there was one thing I wasn't expecting. By 2 months, I looked like I was 3 months. And by 4 months I looked like I was 6 months. I asked Bulma about this. She told me that it was nothing to worry about.

She then also told me that I'm having twins.

I was shocked to say the least. But more importantly, I was happy.

I had started to think about my child's life and realised that he had no one his age. Kinda like how Gohan had Trunks. But when I heard I was having twins, that problem was thrown out of the window. They would have each other to play and relax with.

When I told Vegeta and Gohan they were all happy. Gohan because he would have 2 younger siblings and Vegeta because he was having more kids.

This pregnancy was much harder. I tried to train as much as possible but my swollen belly wouldn't allow such a thing to happen. It didn't help that it never stopped growing. Every week it would grow 1 or 2 inches. It was a major setback but it would be worth it. Bulma was always sticking by my side whenever I needed it. I was grateful for having such a friend and a sister. She would never complain when random cravings came out of nowhere and she made them for me.

My mood swings weren't as unstable as last time. They only happened on the rarest occasion. They still did happen though. My only anger mood swing was when I realised none of my clothes fitted me anymore. That didn't cause it though. It only happened because Raditz couldn't keep his mouth shut and had a need to say "The brats must be taking a lot of space in there." They started kicking after as well as if they heard their uncle call them brats. Let's just say Raditz regretted not keeping his mouth shut.

Gohan would always ask to feel the kicks. One thing I did notice was that they hurt more than Gohan's. Must be because Me and Vegeta are stronger now and it may be affecting them.

Trunks always talked to Gohan in jealousy. Saying how cool it would be to be an older brother. I always giggled at this.

I was now 9 months pregnant and it was difficult to say the least. I'm talking about walking and getting up. Training was impossible. I could still train to a degree when I was at this stage with Gohan but this was not happening.

We had to move to capsule corp again  because Bulma had offered to help deliver the babies like how she did with Gohan.

Trunks and Gohan spent a lot more time together. They always talked about how they're gonna play with the kids.

The rest got a lot more training done in this month. With both families staying at capsule corp, they could train all day.

Then it happened. I, once again, went into labour. It lasted 10 hours. In the end I got a new son and a new daughter. This time it was just our family. It reminded me of when I held Gohan for the first time. This time, I held 2 instead of 1. I had the remaining 8 months to get my power as high as possible.

I named them after my parents. Funny thing is Raditz said that they both have the exact same hairstyles as my parents. Gohan was desperate to hold his new siblings. I allowed him after feeding them for the first time.