9

Vegeta was not expecting this. He had to think quickly as to what on earth he should do. Then he remembers something Bulma had told him 2 weeks ago.

Flashback

Bulma and Raditz were just visiting Goku and Vegeta. They were just checking up. They would do this every fortnight. Bulma had read a lot of books about babies to the couple and while Vegeta absorbed the information like a sponge, Goku was just plain confused. Bulma had given up and trying to explain it to her.

There was another problem. This question was asked by Goku herself. What should they do when she's gonna give birth? Vegeta said that they would be fine on their own as long as he was there. Bulma knew better than to trust Vegeta. So she told them to go to capsule corp when it's time. She said when they get back they will prepare a spare room into a place were Goku can give birth. Goku was thankful for this. She was told that giving birth hurts. A lot.

Flashback end

Vegeta had no time to think more as he quickly picked up his wife bridal style and flew to capsule corp which didn't take that long at all.

Vegeta barged in and put Goku down and rushed to find Bulma or Raditz as to ask where the room was. He was hoping to run into Bulma and his wish came true as she was near the reception.

"Woman, it's happening." Vegeta blurts out

Bulma who immediately understood what he meant said "Where is she. Take her and follow me."

Vegeta complied without thought

8 hours later

Goku was still in labour. Raditz had informed every z fighter about Goku giving birth. Everyone had followed Raditz to capsule corp and were now waiting outside the room. They could all hear Goku's screams and threats directed at Vegeta. Most of them were along the lines of "Vegeta when this is all done and over you are so dead" to "Vegeta when we get home, I'm gonna cut your balls off and feed them to you and then kill you by stabbing with a butter knife." All of these threats left a scared Vegeta and all the z fighters paled at the last one. They never thought they would hear the innocent Goku talking like that.

They were interrupted from their thoughts when they heard Bulma say "Goku you can start pushing now." It took about 10 minutes until they heard a babies cry and Goku's screams coming to an end. They all rushed into the room to see a smiling Vegeta next to Goku, who was crying tears of joy whilst holding her baby. Bulma was looking at them with a warm smile.

They were all cut off at the heart-warming scene when Yamcha spoke up "So what are you gonna name him?"

Everyone paid attention to the new mother and father

"Vegeta, since he is our first I was hoping to name him after Grampa Gohan." Goku said after she stopped crying.

"Fine. I couldn't care about the boy's name. All I care about is him training and surpassing me and you when he grows up."

"Heh. Typical." Goku jokes

Everyone laughs at this.

After the birth of little Gohan, Goku was exhausted so they gave her time before they celebrate Gohan's birth.

Goku stayed at capsule corp while Bulma helps her adjust to motherhood while Vegeta sparred with Raditz. Their fights were quite entertaining to Goku as she knew she couldn't fight, so she chose the next best thing, watching them. However, these past months gave her enough time to focus on meditation. This resulted in her learning how to heal (like Dende).

Goku was enjoying life. After all, she had a son, a husband, a brother and loads of great friends. She thought she had learned how it felt to be truly happy.

5 years later

We see Goku, Vegeta and Raditz sparring in the sky while down below we see Bulma watching 2 kids. The kids had a brown furry tail where Goku's is. One of them had black, spiky, long hair while the other had purple hair that parts away from each other in the middle. The black haired kid who we know as Gohan was 5 and had a face resembling Goku's whilst the younger of the two, Trunks (A/N: I'm making him older and Raditz's son) had a a face like Raditz. (Gohan's hair is the same as his hair in the saiyan saga when he is training. Trunks' hair is the same.)

Gohan and Trunks respected their parents as they were strong people with even stronger wills. Goku had defeated Frieza and became a super saiyan. Vegeta was the prince of all saiyans and had also become a super saiyan over the five years. Raditz was a super saiyan who, unlike before, was willing to die for his family. Bulma was the head of capsule corp and one of the smartest people in the world. She had married Raditz over the years and quite early into the marriage, they found out she was pregnant.

Bulma wanted Trunks to be smart as well as strong. She had sent him to school. Gohan always had a passion towards technology just as much as his passion to fight. So, Goku respected Gohan's goals and sent him to the same school as Trunks after convincing Vegeta.

They all decided that their training would start when Trunks had turned 5 which wasn't too long now. They didn't want one cousin to be jealous over the other.

1st day of school. Gohan's POV

It was my first day at school and I was super excited. My mum and dad sent me to the same school as Trunks and we found out that we needed to hide our strength and our tails. I was confused as there were people who were literally humanoid foxes, bears and tigers but I didn't question it. I didn't mind anyway. Bulma told me and Trunks to use our tails as a belt and if anyone asks, we should say that they're belts. Me and Trunks got the same classes for everything. Turns out that we would be in the same class as everyone else as we were class 45. I was one of the oldest whilst Trunks was amongst the youngest.

I also found out that our classes were according to our age. You had to be 4-5 to be in our class and 5-6 in the older class. That class was class 56.

Our first lesson wasn't really a lesson as it was just intoductions. I said "My name is Son Gohan. I like my parents, my mum's cooking, martial arts, maths and my cousin Trunks" I say as I point to Trunks. "I dislike cheaters and ungrateful people. My dream is to one day explore space because it's really big and it sounds fun."

I didn't bother listening to the others but I did listen to Trunks, a girl named Videl Satan that said she also liked martial arts and a girl called Erasa who said she didn't like girls who were too girly. The others I had just blanked out and thought of different ways to train once Trunks turned 5. I was excited when Uncle Raditz told me that.

It was now break time as it took 2 hours for introductions and school rules. We learned that we had 5 lessons everyday. We were going to get our schedules later. I stayed closer to Trunks and we talked about training and maths. That was until that girl called Videl came upto us and asked if we really liked martial arts. We said that we did. She also said that she went to a dojo already for 5-12 year olds. She then asked if we wanted to join but we said no thanks and that are parents are going to be training us.

Everyone was shocked when they learned Trunks was the next capsule corp head when he was at the right age. As soon as they discovered that, he got a herd of fangirls which made me laugh and Trunks angry.

I didn't expect Videl to know my mum though. She asked me if my mum was Son Goku. I said yes and she was shocked. I asked her how she knew this and she answered with "My dad said that he always liked the World Martial Arts Tournament and he told me that a girl called Son Goku was the finalist of the 21st WMAT and winner of both the 22nd and the 23rd

Of course mum told me about her younger days when she was growing up and how she had met dad. I just never thought that anyone eould recognise me let alone know my mum.

It wasn't long before Videl was added to my friend group.