16

Buu and Gohan start to fight, though, it is obvious that it is in Buu's favour.
Buu stops toying with Gohan and goes for a finishing blast that was intended to send Gohan into space. Supreme Kai saves Gohan like normal though everyone thinks he's dead

Vegeta get pissed at this, even more than Goku. He powers up to ssj2 and tells Goku to look after Bardock and Gine before knocking her out, before she has the chance to do anything, so she doesn't interfere. They start clashing and Vegeta does a lot of damage but Buu just keeps regenerating. Eventually, Vegeta starts to tire out. Buu starts mocking him and laughs at how Gohan died and how he's gonna do the same to him. Vegeta gets more angry and gets a rage boost for a little while, pummelling Buu into the ground. Though, he runs out of time and Buu gets back up like nothing happened.

Vegeta only now realising he has one option left starts to charge up his ki. He thinks about all the times he had with Karaki, Gohan, Bardock and Gine. 'I do this for all of you.' He thinks. He finally releases all of his energy into one giant explosion. Buu gets destroyed by this though unfortunately pieces of him remain and so he regenerates once again.

Babidi cackles and mocks Vegeta and goes off with Buu to cause more destruction. Buu doesn't like Babidi but doesn't do anything for now. He thinks he's mean.