2

Space. No one's POV

Raditz to this day still think about his baby sister and wants her to be with him. However, he can't just go to Earth to get her because he's stuck here with the general of the saiyan army, Nappa and the prince of all saiyans, Vegeta. Over the years, he trained harder than in canon so he's not as weak. (Probably around 5,000)

Vegeta's POV

'We need more saiyans to beat Frieza. The bastard really think that I, the Prince of saiyans will bow at his feet. No, he's most certainly mistaken.'

"Oi Nappa, Raditz do you know any remaining saiyans other than us" I didn't expect anything but I was more than just curious when I saw Raditz's strained face. He was clearly thinking of something. "Raditz spit it out, do you or do you not know any other saiyans other than us."

"Yes I do, my mother sent off my baby sister of Planet Vegeta before it's destruction." Raditz said with reluctantly

"Baby sister huh. Well we'll just have to see if she would make a fitting Queen. What's her name?" At this Raditz's vein popped out of his forehead but he relaxed."Karaki, prince Vegeta"

"She must be 19 already, perfect" I said licking my lips.

No one's POV

Raditz tells Vegeta about Earth and it's coordinates. They set off for Earth and expect to arrive at six months time. (A/N:Raditz knows that she wasn't meant to purge the planet)

Goku's POV

I was at my hut relaxing after celebrating my win against piccolo until I heard king kai's voice."Hello, Goku, this is king kai speaking."

"Oh hey king kai

"Goku I have some serious news"

"Speak away king kai"

"3 saiyans are coming your way right now and they are dangerous. 2 should be no struggle for you but the prince is stronger than you in your Base from."

"So these guys are tough huh."

"That's not the point. You have to train the human fighters in preparation for the saiyans. I estimate you only have six months. Now I need to relay this message to Kami"

I ask everyone to gather at capsule corp and reveal my saiyan heritage. Everyone is shocked but they're more scared when I tell them about the threat of the saiyans.

Six months later saiyans arrive

Power levels

Vegeta:20000,200000 oozaru, 30000 galick gun

Raditz:5000,50000 oozaru

Nappa:4500,45000 oozaru

Goku/Karaki: 15500,155000 oozaru,16500 kamehameha

Piccolo:3000

Humans:800 (chiaotzu) - 2400 (Tien)

No one's POV

As soon as the saiyans arrived, Nappa blows up a city. The Z fighters are annoyed by this but can't do anything.
Goku isn't late.

Goku's POV

Ever since I have got here that smallest out of them has been just staring at me. I can tell they're saiyans but I can't help but blush at Vegeta. Though it is strange but I feel like I recognise Raditz somehow. "Who are you!" It was more of a demand than a question when I said it. "I am prince Vegeta, that is Nappa and that is your older brother Raditz."

My eyes widen at this and it seems Vegeta expected this."T-there's no way. I have an older brother!"

"Yes you do Karaki, I remember seeing you when you were born. There's no mistaking it, you are Karaki."

"Is Karaki my saiyan name?" I questioned

"Yes, it seems you have forgotten your saiyan heritage" my 'brother' answered.

I stopped supressing my power long time ago seeing as there was no need.So did my friends. I noticed that Nappa pressed a button on that device.

"15500!!!! There's no way that could be right. You're a low class, I'm a saiyan elite. Heh! This stupid device is broken." The brute says as he crushes that device with relative ease.

"Nappa,Raditz clearly you don't stand a chance. Nappa attack the humans. Raditz back me up. I'll have some with fun with Karaki."

I couldn't help but blush at this. I watched as Nappa fought the other z fighters (including piccolo). I wanted to see their progress so I decided not to interrupt  for now. I would only do that if I think they're gonna die. They all charge their strongest attacks and have a little beam clash as Nappa did the same. However 1 on 5 didn't go in Nappa's favour as he died from the impact. But Yamcha, Chiaotzu and Tien passed out because of exhaustion. All of them were breathing heavily. I noticed that Piccolo and Krillin were still up.

Vegeta chuckled at Nappa's failure and Raditz smirked.

Vegeta than lept towards me and I got in a fighting stance.