3

Goku's POV

Vegeta lept towards me and I got in a fighting stance.

(A/N:I'm not good at fighting scenes)

We both started to trade punches and kicks. Vegeta landed more as I was more on the defensive. This irritated him as he started to power up and completely dominate me. I could barely see him let alone dodge. I knew I had to use kaioken. I thought that x2 would be enough since my power would eclipse his but he knew how to deal with stronger opponents so while I had the power and speed advantage he still had the fight towards his favour. Though I did manage to land some hefty blows myself, it clearly wasn't enough. It was overkill but I knew I had to use x3. Unfortunately it took a while to charge up so Vegeta took the opportunity to back me up against the wall to......

Kiss me

"Ve..mmh..geta"

"You will be my mate, Karaki" he said my name in a sweet, arousing voice.

Raditz, who was still watching, was clearly pissed at this stunt by Vegeta.

(I forgot to mention this but the other z fighters are long gone to treat their wounds)

Vegeta then cupped his hand around my right breast and I instantly powered up to x3 at this. The kiss was nice but that ain't happening.

I got a few shots on Vegeta before blasting him in the air.

The kaioken x3 did wear me out but not enough to let him win the battle.

Vegeta came back down looking very angry. 'I have to admit he looks quite handsome while angry. Ehh what am I thinking'

"Raditz come here!" Demanded the enraged prince. "Charge your strongest attack and fire it at Karaki."

I noticed that Raditz looked quite hesitant at this but he charged his Double Sunday and Vegeta charged his Galick Gun. I in retaliation charged a kamehameha.

"Galick"

"Double"

"Ka..me"

"Gun"

"Sunday"

"Ha..me

"FIREEEEE!"
"AAAAH"
"HAAAAAAAAAA"

I charged to kaioken x2 but it wasn't enough I was losing the beam struggle. I had to power upto kaioken x3 to stand a chance and x4 for guaranteed victory. Not wanting to lose I went for the second option inflicting more damage. However Raditz got hit but got out of the way quite quickly. Luckily, Vegeta didn't do it as quickly but still copied Raditz.
I noticed that Vegeta looked more than just angry. He looked like a maniac. He charged a powerball and started rambling on about the great ape. I wasn't listening, I was just looking at his pretty face. Aaah not again.

He threw the ball up. It was quite bright and Vegeta, Raditz and I looked at the powerball and we all transformed into the oozaru. Unfortunately, for me my clothes turned to shreds much to my annoyance. Vegeta looked hellbent on de-transforming me which didn't help.

I was losing and losing bad. I couldn't use kaioken. Raditz wasn't a problem since I pulled off his tail rather quickly. It was just me and Vegeta. And Krillin and Piccolo. They came back once they sensed the power levels. Me and Vegeta were almost tied as I had the martial arts advantage but he had the power advantage. I did what I could and used Krillin's destructo disk to cut his tail off. Vegeta saw this coming but couldn't dodge so he fired a blast at the powerball destroying it. Vegeta only got a quick glance before Piccolo used his clothes beam on me, much to my relief. I noticed Vegeta had a bloody nose. Still can't tell from the fight or him looking. Me and him were significantly weakened. Raditz deals with Piccolo and Krillin almost killing them leaving them for dead but Krillin somehow was still conscious but only barely. Me and Vegeta had a little fight which led to his victory. They put me in Nappa's space pod and set it for Frieza planet 69. The last thing I hear before I go unconscious is "Gokuuuu!" from Krillin, which brought up a horrible nightmare.