4

No one's POV

As Goku, Raditz and Vegeta had just arrived at frieza plant 69. Raditz who had suffered the least amount of damage only needed 30 minutes in the healing pod. Vegeta needed 2 hours and due to the fact that it was Goku's first time, it took almost 5 hours. Though, if it were another saiyan it would have taken 10 hours minimum. The doctors were more than just shocked at this.(A/N:Vegeta and Raditz lost their tails only Goku has a tail)

Vegeta who had just heard the news that Karaki had been healed, rushed towards the healing station. The doctors had given Karaki saiyan armour as clothing and while she wanted to say 'no' to wearing that. She had no other choice. Or she would just be walking around naked.

Goku's POV

The doctor had just told me that he was also my personal assistant, under Vegeta's order. The saiyan armour felt like nothing on me which was quite surprising. As we went on with the tour around the Base we bumped into Vegeta who took over the tour. I must say when he's not trying to kill you he's quite the handsome man. Ughh what am I thinking.

I noticed that Vegeta was quite observant when it came to my body. It creeped me out a little. Bulma told me that if anyone does that, I should punch them in the face and call them a 'pervert' whatever that means. But for some reason, I liked it when he looked.

We got to the saiyan bit of the Base where only super elites, saiyans and Frieza himself could enter.(Frieza was kind enough to give them their own station.) It looked like Raditz was waiting for me. I looked around the room and noticed how everything was much more advanced than on earth. Heck even the bed came with some tech.

Vegeta explained how this is where I would have been raised had I not been sent to Earth. "What do you see in that planet anyway?" Vegeta questioned. "It's where I was raised, trained, fed, slept and other stuff along those lines. It's my home." I replied

Raditz gave the rest of the tour around the Base.

I was starving so I asked if they had a kitchen. I went there and starting experimenting with foods. I ended up making space ramen and to my surprise it almost tasted as good as Earth ramen.(Goku can cook.) Vegeta and Raditz caught a sniff of what was being cooked were instantly in the kitchen demanding some.

No one's POV

Goku being the nice person she is makes a bowl for Raditz and Vegeta.

They're both astonished at how good this tastes.

Vegeta, wanting to rebuild the saiyan race, says that she would be a worthy mate for a saiyan prince. Goku blushes at this as she understands what he's trying to do. Raditz glares at Vegeta.

Once Goku's alone, Vegeta plans to flirt with her and get her in bed. However, he needs to wait cause she's always getting lost and needing assistance.

Goku wants a rematch with Vegeta. So they both go to the training room and spar.

Goku's power level:19000

Vegeta's power level:25500

Raditz's power level:10000

Goku wins cause she has kaioken.

Earth

Everyone is stressing on how to get Goku back. Krillin says that the only way to get her back is to use the dragon balls. Unfortunately, Goku refuses going home until she defeats Frieza as Raditz told her everything about the Saiyans and their parents.

Space

Goku meets Frieza and becomes wary of him as she can sense his power.

Goku's walking to her room when she's suddenly grabbed by someone and pulled into their room.