17

Goku cries. Why did Vegeta have to kill himself? Why did Gohan have to die? Vegeta's suicide move didn't even work. Gine and Bardock, despite his serious nature, also cried for the loss of their father and brother. The rest looked down and mourned whilst trying to calm down the distraught mother and wife along with her children.

Gohan woke with a start. What happened, he groaned. He clutched his head in pain but realises the pain was starting to lessen. He looked up to see Shin and Kibito, both damaged by Buu but had recovered. "Thanks." He managed to say. "Where's the rest." Referring to the Z-fighters.

"On the lookout with your mother, safe but Vegeta died in an attempt to kill Buu but unfortunately failed."

"Dad's dead!?" Gohan felt tears threatening to fall. His father had died due to his failure. Shin placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't cry. It's not your fault. Vegeta was much stronger than you yet he failed too. You couldn't have done anything else."

"But what am I meant to do now? If dad couldn't do it, I'm practically useless."

"Don't worry, after your mother stops grieving, I believe she has enough power to stop Buu. In the meantime, I'll train you to strengthen you up."

Babadi looked at Buu as he suddenly stopped flying. "What? Do you need food again you insolent worm!? Stupid fatty!"

Buu was annoyed but didn't let it show. "Hey Babadi, Buu has great idea."

"Well, there's a first time for everything." He laughed annoyingly (A/N: seriously, that guy had the worst laugh ever, in the dub anyway, I smiled when Buu crushed his head. No offence to the voice actor.) "Well, let's hear it."

Buu grinned as he got closer. Babadi suddenly grew nervous. Buu, without even giving Babadi time to think, grabbed his neck so he couldn't do any of his spells. "Babadi was a meanie. Buu no like meanies. Meanies go bye bye." He said as he blasted his head off, smiling as he did so.

Goku dashed in the direction of Buu. Time to test super saiyan 3 in battle, she thought to herself.