6

A Year Later

Goku, Vegeta and Raditz have trained together the entire year raising their power levels by leaps and bounds. Raditz, who was first opposed to his sister's and Vegeta's relationship, came to accept it. He just wanted his sister to be happy and if it's with the prince, then so be it.

Vegeta, Raditz and Goku planned to kill Frieza by the end of the next year whilst Frieza planned to do the same after learning about their training sessions.

(For the story I'm gonna say the fights on Namek cause Goku mentions about Dragon Balls and Frieza puts 2 and 2 together and goes to Namek. Saiyans follow.)

Power levels:

Goku-90,000

Raditz-65,000

Vegeta-87,500

Vegeta didn't like being weaker than his so-called mate as he wanted to be the dominant one in their relationship. It infuriated him. But he could only train harder.

The Saiyans go around collecting Dragon Balls from villages that haven't been attacked yet. Vegeta proposes the idea of killing them all but Goku refuses and with her pure heart passes the test and takes all the villagers to safety away from Frieza's henchmen.

The Saiyans have 4 while Frieza has 3.

(Btw in this Dende's village is still alive and he goes with the Saiyans as they need to be able to summon Porunga. Dende gets his potential unlocked by Guru.)

Frieza is livid after hearing about Zarbon's and Dodoria's death (A/N: idk whether I spelt Dodoria right) he called the Ginyu's but now hearing they died against those monkeys, he now has to take matters into his own hands.

The Saiyans sneak into Frieza's ship and heal Goku (she still got swapped and beat by Vegeta).

Dende summons Porunga and takes every Namekian to Earth (including Porunga).

Frieza who saw the dragon appear and disappear gets more than just angry. He wants revenge for his loss of immortality.

Vegeta and Raditz had gotten a power boost bringing them up to 2 and 3 million respectively. Because of this Frieza was forced to transform into his final form.

After an absolute pummelling to both saiyans, Goku finally arrives.

Vegeta was in the same state as he was in canon and Raditz was fairing much better than Vegeta but not too good himself.

Goku was not happy about this.

Her power level was at 3.5 million already.

"Oh Karaki, how nice of you to join the death of you puny race." Frieza teases.

"Shut up" she fires back immediately.

"Hahaha Frieza, you shouldn't be talking to the legendary super saiyan like that." Vegeta says

Frieza's eyes widen at this. He shoots an unexpected death beam at Vegeta's lung.

(Vegeta's last words are the same as canon)

"Vegeta. No."

"Hah what a lie, super saiyan, such a stupid legend. I think your brother should go next."

(Imagine Z Kai's version of Goku going ssj. Just that Gohan is replaced by Raditz. Goku is a girl and wearing the same armour as Krillin in the Namek saga)