10

Gohan's POV

It was the end of the day and all the parents came to collect their kids. They would all enter the building and go to the classroom and call out their child's name. Everyone was gone but me, Trunks and Videl. She was always asking me about my mum and she was surprised when I told him that Mum had a brother and that her brother is Trunks' dad. She would say stuff like how she and her dad were great fans of her and that she was her hero.

Coincidentally, Mum, Bulma and Mr Satan came at the same time. From what I saw, I think she was too shy to talk to Mum.

Videl's POV

"Hey Dad."

"Yeah"

"Did you know that the boy with the black hair was Son Goku's son."

"WHAT?!!"

"Yeah, his name was Son Gohan. I think the black haired lady was Goku."

"No way. Well then if that's the case, I better make myself known to her. I mean her opponent was so strong that he blew up a city yet it looked like she put zero effort into defeating him."

"Wow! Is she really that strong?!" I asked

"Probably stronger. I mean, she most likely trained over the years."

"Gohan must be strong as well."

"Maybe. The kid looks like he hasn't started training yet. Heh I can see that cause I'm Mr Satan and I'm great"

"Dad we're home. You really need to stop thinking like that."

Gohan's POV

I was explaining to Mum what had happened today at school. How me and Trunks were in the same class. How we would get our schedules later. I told her the stuff about Videl at the end. To say she was surprised would be an understatement. She never thought anyone would recognise her let alone find out that Gohan was her son.

"If she was able to figure that out, she must have potential." Goku said

"Yeah. She did say she went to a martial arts dojo."

"Hmmm a dojo huh"

I nod

"Speaking of dojos, did you know Tien is starting his own?"

"Really? I didn't know that. He does seem like the type of person to do something like that."

"Hey mum"

"Yeah Gohan."

"I wanna know if you could come to school tomorrow. For, you know, Videl and her dad. I think it would mean a lot to them if you did that."

"Sure why not."

"Thanks"

"Hey look we're home."

Mum said as we land at Mt. Paotzu. I see dad waiting for us.

"Hi dad" I say as I got off nimbus.

"Welcome back. Gohan, Karaki."

I was aware of my saiyan heritage and me having royal blood in my veins. I also knew Mum's saiyan name as dad refused to call her 'Goku'.

"Hey kid."

"Yeah dad."

"Wanna see me and your mother spar."

"Yay! I love it when you guys spar. It gets me excited for training." I shouted.

"Heh. You may be raised on earth but there's no beating saiyan instincts." Mum teased

Mum and Dad tool their fighting positions while I sat on the floor. They both powered up to super saiyan. I always adored super saiyan. The ability to change eye and hair colour while also giving you a 50x multiplier was so cool in my opinion.

(They go slow so I can see)

(Play Goku Vs Vegeta in the saiyan saga until Vegeta talks about the powerball.)

"How about we stop now. I think more would damage the area too much."

"Fine."

"Wow! I have such cool parents."

Mum smiles at this while Dad smirks at this.

I had no doubt in my mind. Today was the best day I have ever had in a long time.

Tomorrow

It was our first actual lesson. It was really basic math though. The teacher found out that Me, Trunks and Videl had no problem with these questions and we had neat handwriting for 4-5 year olds. I kept glancing over to Videl because today is the day she and her dad actually meet their so-called 'hero'. I thought that Mum was just trying to defend the world instead of being a hero so I never thought Mum of a hero, even though she technically is.

The day wasn't anything special for anyone really so far. Whenever I would get bored I would just think of training. Mum told me that she would teach me and Trunks how to image train so we weren't bored in class. Mum was always so kind and friendly while Dad was more stubborn and 'scary'. Dad wasn't scary to me though. I knew that behind that mask of pride was a big softie that would do anything for his family. If he didn't care, he probably wouldn't have me then as Mum wouldn't get with him. I never thought bad about my parents. They both loved me. Mum shows it all the time. Dad just shows it in the shadows.

It was the end of the day now. And I was getting ready to see Videl's reaction to meeting Mum. I told Trunks about this as well. We weren't the last to leave the class. We were actually one of the first. We then waited for Videl. It didn't take too long for us to see her walking out with her dad.

We walked up to them.

"Hey Videl!" I shouted

"Oh hey Gohan, what are you doing here, I thought you left already?"

"Well actually, I told my Mum about you guys and I want you to meet her."

"Hi. You must be Videl right?" I heard my Mum's voice behind me.

"Hi. Yes I am." Videl answers as formal as possible. She sounded quite shy.

'OMG. It's actually Son Goku and she's actually talking to me. I never thought that I would ever meet her. Let alone here.' Videl thought.

Mum must have realised that she was shy as she said "Hey no need to be shy here. Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you." Mum then shook Videl's hand.
"And you must be Mr Satan." She said as she looked at Videl's dad.

"O-oh yeah I a-am," Mr Satan said "it's a pleasure meeting you. You have been my idol ever since you beat Piccolo."

"Umm Mrs Goku. Can I ask a question?" Videl asked

"Shoot away"

"How did you beat Piccolo?"

"I trained my whole life. You see my Grandpa was a martial artist and he trained and raised me. He died when I was about 6 so I trained for 5 years on my own until I started to train with his master. Then I went on to train with 3 more masters and now here I am. I never stop training."

"Oh ok"

"I gotta get home now. See you later."

"Bye Mrs Goku."

"Please. Just Goku."

"Sorry Goku."