1

Gohan's POV (Earth)

It was a warm sunny day where I thought it would be a day like no other. Oh how wrong I was. I noticed something that seems to be a meteor coming not too far from my little house/hut. As I approached the meteor I noticed it was some white pod with some red stained window.

I wasn't expecting to hear some crying coming from the pod. I saw what seemed to be a 3 year old girl crying. I didn't know what to do. Here I thought I was going to have a normal day out, instead I now have an adopted grand daughter with a tail. And by what I felt from that kick she gave me is that she's unnaturally strong.(A/N: She will still be called Goku and her power level is still 2. And she hits her head)

3 years later

I called Goku out for her to see the full moon out for the first time in her life as she was always asleep."Grandpa, Grandpa what is it" she called."Come look at this moon with me" I replied.
I never expected her to turn into a giant ape though. "Goku!! Goku can you hear me!!" I scream as loud as I could. At this she hesitated but then set her sights on me. "Gokuuuu!!!!" was the last thing I screamed before being crushed by her foot.

No one's POV

At this Goku seemed to stop rampaging. It seems her Grandpa's last words granted her control of this new form. She kept repeating the words "Grandpa wake up please" in a shaky deep voice. She took account of what happened this night and told herself never to look at the full moon.
In the morning, she buried her Grandpa's corpse near the back of the Hut whilst letting many tears fall. She would never forgive herself until she hears the words "I forgive you" from Gohan and Gohan only.

Start of Dragon Ball

Goku just caught a huge fish, long enough to last dinner. Over the years she taught herself many things to survive like cooking. Although, she never forgave herself, she trained to control her oozaru form. She was walking to her house when she heard a strange noise. "Aaaah" both Bulma and Goku screamed simultaneously as  Bulma hit Goku with her car. Goku misunderstood this as a threat to steal her food and promptly throws the car away. After repeatedly transforming between her oozaru and her normal form. She gained a couple zenkai boost from the loss of energy. The rest of their adventure goes the same. Except for Bulma taking a liking to Goku. Bulma still teaches Goku how to bathe properly and freaks out even more at seeing her tail move.

Goku still wears the dress for Oolong but because she gets impatient she just beats him up and frees the other girls.

When Yamcha fights Goku he runs away because he can be in the presence of a young girl just not fight. He still follows them and is amazed and jealous of Goku's strength.

The rest of the search goes the same except for Chichi confused on why Goku likes fighting because she believes that she's a normal city even though she has a tail.

(Time skip to training)

Roshi takes on Goku much easier because he believes that she's gonna grow up to be pretty lady. Also Krillin develops a little one-sided crush on Goku but seeing as it wasn't going anywhere he gave up

(WMAT still goes the same)

Goku freaks out when she's developing breast but Launch calms her down and explains what it actually is and she calms down.

The Red Ribbon saga goes on the same and Upa's dad still gets broght back. Goku still trains with Korin. The fight with Tien lasts a bit longer

(That weird tornament with Grandpa Gohan still happens and he tells her to not blame herself for what what happened that night)

(22nd WMAT goes the same but Goku wins cause she's stronger)

(The fight with King Piccolo goes the same apart from the fact that in this timeline she dies cause she was too close to Piccolo when he exploded)

(Kami makes a request to King Yemma to send her to snake way)

(Goku reaches Snake way and trains with king kai for 3 years. On the first year she is revived cause Kami recreated the Dragon Balls. She learns about the Saiyans when she asks King Kai about her tail.)

23rd WMAT

Goku now has a max power level in Base of 15,000 and while she's supressed is 420.(A/N: Don't wanna make Goku too OP for a certain reason.) Goku destroys Jr. but still spares him. Kami offers Goku guardian of Earth but she refuses.