Chapter 19 --- Church

My eyes are locked on the perfect achievement of manhood. Body strong and well formed with the slightest bulge of muscles under the rip-off Lacoste polo.

My heart starts to quiver at the thought of slowly caressing the muscles underneath. With eyes closed, my imagination starts to take wind. My mind drifts to cultured mountains and masses of soft skin, bronzed by the ever vigilant sun.

With breath quickening, I feel the tingles run through my small frame as if they knew something I did not.

Hands come to my neck and I slowly move into them, feeling the softness and the rough at the same time.

My body is thrilled beyond any measure imaginable. The skin begins to bud and touch is heightened beyond anything I have ever felt before. Smells become more sweeter and the pure rawness of him become more evident.

My breasts move with the rhythm of my ever increasing heart beat. The soft brown nipples peak as I slowly caress them. Soft moans could be heard about the room.

The apex of my thighs warms immensely as my fingers cascade up and down my body. Throbbing and wanting more, my opening is increased with wetness that pours out of my vaginal pool.

Strange and wonderful sensations flow from my womanhood. Then somewhere in the distance I hear my name.

"Meg? Are you listening to me?", the distant voice says.

In a flash, my mind opens back up and reality sets in. I looked up to see the stature of the man I have ever seen.

With eyes abashed, I quickly looked at anywhere else but him. My mind slowly repeats to itself, "Do anything, something, don't look at him! He'll know what you've been thinking!"

Then my mind drifted off to the conversation we had awhile ago over the phone and at the apartment

"Ay! wag mong gagamitin lagi ang right ear mo kapag tumatawag ka sa cellphone ah?" I said tightening the towel around me

"Bakit?"

I went over to my full-size mirror and started rampaging my closet for something to wear

" Hmm, from what I heard Nakakadamage daw kasi ng utak yon eh."

There was a long pause over the line before he said

"Ah, kaya pala baliw na baliw na ko sayo eh" I felt how his voice vibrated next to my ear as he laughed

Not a moment later, there was a knock on it. I stifled a giggle at this perfect timing; I didn't want him to think I was crazy or anything.

"Hi, You're early!" was all I said when I opened the door.

"Hi." I had the sneaking impression that he was waiting to be invited in like he needed to be told to. I resist my self from rolling my eyes at the thought, but I just didn't think I could risk it