Chapter 37 --- Safe

Cops swarmed the scene, and I found myself sitting in the back of a police car with a blanket around my shoulders, a cup of really bad coffee in my hands. A plainclothes detective stood beside the car asking me for every detail I could remember, starting with everything.

I wiped my bloody hands with a handiwipe, futilely trying to remove the blood. Gloves made this type of thing so much less messy.

"What's your name?" An officer asked kneeling down. He lets his knee hover just off the ground.

 He receives no answer. . "Will you tell me your name?"

 There is a cough and a sick chuckle from with the shelter.

 "Stupid Cum Whore," I said

 Taking a deep breath the officer sits back on his heels.

 "That's not a name."

 Again I could only give him the laughter.

 "Yes it is. It's my name. I'm the Stupid Cum Whore." My shiny eyes in the mass of tangled hair drop back.  My voice sounded mechanical to my ears, almost monotone, as I answered the officer "Guess I'm suppose to say thank you... make you feel all good inside that you have done your good little effort to help the less... fortunate?”

 "I'm officer Martinez, I was just trying to help" He said placating the my growing hysterical words.

 "Help? You want to help? Tell you what...Mr. Helper! Come on in! I can still get a man off. Sure my goods are a little damage and I stink but I'm sure I'm a good ride. Give me a shot or two of what ever you have to drink and then you can fuck me for a bit. How about I give you a ride in the old cum wagon for...how about 500 bucks? You got that much? Would be the most I've been paid in a long time."

The officer stood up with a soft sigh.

 "I'm sorry Miss. I can see I've upset you. I'll go away. I'm just trying to lend a helping hand."

 I came to the edge and I know my face, dirty beyond description and my hair a mess of tangled mats frames my face. My eyes wild and intensive lock on his.

 "A helping hand? You're so far above me in the world even if you reached down and I jumped up I wouldn't be able to touch your hand! So fvck you...and thanks for all your help."

I drank the coffee and tried to feel something, but all the emotion seemed to have bled out of me as I remember every little detail.

My eyes widened in horror as I saw someone who loom above us, his face a terrible mask of fury as he wrenched my assailant from me and shoved him away from the bed.

Joel stumbled back, fear and disbelief written across his face as he caught sight of the man that dared deny him what he so long desired. “You nossy boy!” he cursed.