AUTHOR'S NOTE

ANNOUNCEMENT: My former wattpad account was hacked by unknown person, my username on that account is @imbeautifulgem and expect that i will re-write again my stories "PAST" and "SHE'S DEAD AT 18 YEARS OLD".

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination/idea or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, business are purely coincidental.

Please be aware that this story is contains mature scenes, mature words—mature story line, strong languages that are not suitable for kids. I don't have to remind you'll over and over again. If you read any mature scenes or any mature strong words in this story means it's a part of the story but that doesn't mean you can to it too—but that doesn't mean that it's an opportunity for all of you to do it too. I'm not writing stories for all of you just to push you to do some inappropriate things—I'm writing stories because I want to express what the right and wrong doings that you need to know... I want you'll to learn things that can help you in your daily lives.

Please excuse my typo errors. I'll correct those typo errors once i had time. Thank you:)!

Started:  03/23/2021

Ended: 02/22/2022