SPECIAL CHAPTER (KhalDrea's 1st Anniversary)

Today is March 24, 2022 and 'The Beginning of After' started last March 23, 2021 and i was planning to write a Special Chapter for 1st Anniversary. But, i was busy yesterday due to my pending activities so i didn't get the chance to write a special chapter, so this chapter is for 1st Anniversary of The Beginning of After (KhalDrea).

In this chapter are their POV's and they haven't married yet. This Special Chapter is their 1st Anniversary as a couple (since they are already engaged) and their Anniversary is Andrea's Birthday, November 23. 

Naguguluhan kayo so i will explain it. In this story the date is November 23 (Andrea's Birthday) but in reality the 'The Beginning of After' Anniversary is March 23. I hope you get it right, Gems! :)

***

I was busy here at my office, looking at those documents...I massage my head. Darn! Nagtatambak na sila. I was away for 3 weeks because of our tour and i was just cameback yesterday and i had to work.

I rested my back at my chair while my eyes are close...tumingin ako sa ceiling thinking of her...we haven't see each other because of busy schedules but we still manage to talk over the phone.

Kamusta na kaya sya? I miss her so damn much.

"I miss my baby.." i whispere.

Little did he know, while Khalil is inside his office, thinking of the Andrea, the love of his love. Andrea is already at the parking lot of his company, she should be resting at their house but she insisted to go see Khalil because she already miss him so much. 

They haven't see each other for over a one and a half month because of busy schedules.

"Thank you!" she waved her hand, not looking to her manager and assistant she didn't even wait for their response, she just run as fast as possible.