EPILOGUE

Listen to the music i attached above to feel the scene in this chapter!

'The Biggest Airline in the world, Smith Airline is now having a new CEO. The former CEO Celestine Klevery Smith has retired and handed over the position to her granddaughter Andrealy Khaesa Smith'

'Former CEO of Smith Airline handed her position to her granddaughter Andrealy Khaesa Smith'

'Andrealy Khaesa Smith is the new CEO of Smith Airline and also the top 1 worldwide superstar model'

'The new CEO of the biggest Airline in the world is the former CEO's granddaughter'

Those are some of the hot topics now. Andrea Sanchez....i closed my eyes firmly, still digesting everything that i just read.

She does told me when she broke up with me that her real name is Andrealy Khaesa Smith, not Andrea Sanchez.

It's been 1 year since we broke up, i did everything to at least lessen the pain in my heart but as the days passed by i only got one result. Failed.

Kahit pa anong gawin ko hindi padin magbabago ang kalalabasan, laging bigo. I felt guilty that night at the rooftop. She went through a lot of pain and i just added pain in her without me knowing.

Pagka open ko ng social media accounts ko ng gabing yon, ang balita tungkol sa lola nya na naaksidente ang bumungad sa'kin...I don't know what to do.

I wanted to beg her to come back to me, i wanted to chase her but i stopped myself because i know it's good for her to stay in her grandparent's side.

One year ago, i focused myself in business to be better for her one day because i don't want her to be with me if i didn't achieve anything. Gusto kong maging karapat dapat sakanya, gusto kong mapatunayan na may maabot ako, na hindi ako aasa sakanya.

"How can you so sure that she still loves you?" her brother asked me.

I told him earlier to stay here with me in the meeting room after the meeting with the boards and other business partners because i want to ask him about something.

I rested my back on my chair before talking seriously, "Does it matter if she still love me or not? The fact that i am certain about her, that's enough" I nodded.

I will wait for her, even without assurance...

"So you won't stop even if i interfere?" he asked again, more serious this time.