7

"Wh-what is this?" Frieza asks "Saiyans only transform into that repulsive ape and this is no ape."

Raditz after seeing and sensing this new power regains his confidence. "Hah Frieza you fool. This is the legend, the legendary super saiyan that you fear the most."

"Seems I stand corrected. That monkey legend came true. But it still won't matter, for I am LORD FRIEZAAAAA!!!!"

"Raditz" Goku calls for her brother in a deadly-calm way

"Yeah"

"Get away from here, get into the spaceship and go to Earth"

"What. No way. There's no way I would leave you"

"DO AS I SAY RIGHT NOW BEFORE I LOSE WHAT LITTLE SENSE OF REASON I HAVE LEFT"

"O-ok"

Goku turns to look at Frieza who's looking at Raditz leave.

"Heh I do like a moving target" Frieza says while charging a death beam.

Goku breaks his hand like canon.

"What are you?" Frieza asks warily after seeing the power displayed

"Can't you tell," Goku replies "It's just like Raditz and Vegeta said. I am Son Goku and I am a SUPER SAIYAN!!!"

"Nyyyh" Frieza grunts.

Meanwhile

King kai had just finished explaining what was happening on Namek to the Earthlings. They were shocked. How could Goku grow so much in just 2 years. They could sense the power radiating off Namek with some help of king kai of course.

They all were gaping like fish.

They wanted to help but they knew they couldn't do anything.

They had met all the Namekians and given them a temporary home.

A lot of Namekians confused Piccolo for Nail. It was quite comedic (for the non-serious z fighters that is)

Piccolo had warmed up after re-uniting with his race.

The Dragon Balls were still waiting and Raditz was on his way.

Back on Namek

Goku threw a barrage of punches and kicks towards Frieza, all of which were too fast for the emperor to dodge. This angered him. So he did the only rational thing. He threw a death ball at the planet's core. Goku wasn't expecting this so she couldn't stop it.

"You bastard."

Frieza goes on to explain the 5 minutes thing and how he can survive in space. He still powers up to 100%.

"Is that all" Goku teases.

"Damn Saiyan, you shall pay with your life"

The fight continues with Frieza doing much better but still not getting that upper hand he wanted so much.

Frieza was losing stamina fast. This didn't go unnoticed by the female saiyan. She started to toy with Frieza but made it look she was trying.

Back on Earth with Porunga and Shenron

"Our next wish is to bring back all the victims of Frieza and his goons on Namek and teleport them to Earth" The wish directed to Shenron. Who disappeared after the wish was granted.

Namek

Vegeta had just opened his eyes again.
He flew to the nearest power levels and saw Frieza and Goku fighting.

"Super Saiyan" Vegeta mumurs "I knew it. Frieza's defeat would be at the hands of a saiyan"

Vegeta flies closer to them to grab their attention.

"Oh yeah, Vegeta. Good thing I didn't bury you too deep."

"Karaki, you dog, you did it, you actually did it, you're a super saiyan." Vegeta says eying Goku's body. 'You  will be mine' Vegeta thinks

"Now what. I killed you, you must be a ghost"

"Can a ghost do this, huh Frieza!" Vegeta exclaimed before disappearing.

Earth

Every Namekian and Vegeta were on Earth. Not only that but Raditz had just arrived after setting the ship to turbo speed not caring about fuel.

Coincidentally, Raditz landed at the same place as everyone else.

Namek

Frieza had enough and launched his cutting disk attack. Goku was able to dodge them easily though. She tried to redirect them to Frieza but he would move out of the way. Until, she got an idea. To make a dust cloud to block Frieza's vision. It worked after slapping him six times. He was cut in half. It was over. She thought that but Frieza started to beg for energy.

"Please spare me" Frieza shakily asks

"How many asked for their lives before you slaughtered them. HOW MANY, HUH FRIEZA!!!?"

"Spare me"

Goku being naive person she is spares  some energy.

"There. I've given you some of my energy. With any luck you should be able to get off this planet. Just know that you lost to a saiyan. A girl as well.  Keep the shame bottled inside you. I never wanna see you again."

Goku flies off leaving Frieza enough time to charge some energy and fire an attack.

"I am Lord Frieza. You think you can just walk away from here. I am the MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE UNIVERSE"

Goku looks down and sees the beam coming towards her.

"You fool!" Goku shouts back firing a beam of her own to end this.

The beam easily overpowered Frieza's. He was left for dead.

However, she didn't have enough time for that. She needed to get off Namek

"Darn it, I wasted too much energy on Frieza. Come on you piece of junk work. Wait I take it back, just work. Oh no!"

Goku sees a ginyu pod in the distance and gets on it. She flies off to Yardrat.

Earth

Everyone is mourning the supposed death of Goku but they still have a wish left. They try to bring Goku back but Goku us obviously still alive. Everyone is shocked at this. So they try bring her to Earth but for things to work I'm gonna say that Goku is too far for Porunga to bring back so they save the wish.