33-love song

Matti’s P.O.V

I woke up in a comfortable bed with a body spooned around me. Ross. I smiled as I remembered the song he wrote for me, he’s so sweet. I turned round to his sleeping face, aww he looks so peaceful but we have school. I gently shook him “Ross time to get up” I whispered “5 more minutes” he groaned wrapping himself around me “come on up now” I ordered ripping the duvet off of me and him “Jesus Matti that’s cold” he yelped, I smirked “should of listened to me first then eh” he glared playfully at me I just laughed and left the room skipping over to Rydel’s to borrow some clothes.

“Hey Rydel” I said coming in “can I borrow some clothes?” “Sure!” she chirped rushing to her wardrobe pulling out articles of clothing for me to try on. After ages I finally settled on black ripped skinny jeans, hot pink vest top and sleeveless denim jacket. I stuck my converse back on, slathered my wrists in wristbands and pulled a comb through my bed hair. I looked awesome! “Thanks for the clothes” I called to Rydel whilst running back to Ryland’s and Ross’ room to find Ross fully dressed “breakfast time!” I yelled jumping onto his back “ok breakfast it is” Ross carried me downstairs and set me down at the table in front of a plate of pancakes and juice. Yum.

With the yummy breakfast over we collected our bags and made our way to school. “When are you getting your license?” I asked Ross “got my learners permit!” he cheered, I laughed “yay one step closer to driving without supervision!” we both cheered together when I said that laughing. Hand in hand we continued our walk talking about silly things. It was nice to be an item again.

We arrived at school and headed to the gifted and talented department. Our playground. I entered the room fingers still laced with Ross’ and made my way to the corner where the boys were hanging out “morning all” I said to the group sitting down on Ross’ lap “someone’s back together” Jack mused grinning “how’d ya guess? I joked “oh I don’t know Matti, how about the fact you’re making gooey eyes at each other” I pouted “I do not!” I protested “so do” the boys chorused “ya kinda do sweetie” Ross backed up the boys, I whacked him in the arm “your meant to agree with me!” I complained pouting like a little kid. The boys found this hilarious. To lighten my mood I grabbed my guitar and began strumming writing a song for our studio session we were having again today. The boys continued their conversation ignoring me as I strummed random chords and hummed random lyrics.

It was lunchtime and I was nearly finished with the song, so I had a break and went to eat with the boys buying a packet of crisps (chips) to munch on and a fizzy drink (soda). With my food in hand I walked back to gifted and talented running into Barbie on the way “oh look it’s the singing fatty” she sneered her makeup caked face scrunched up “whatever” I pushed past her “oi little miss english I’m not done with you” she called as I continued walking “I don’t care little miss fake” I called back before entering the gifted department where I sat down again and continued with my song. “Hey Matti” Jack called as he sat down next to me “what you’ve been up to?” he asked “I wrote a new song!” I exclaimed the boys cheering “that’s great babe! Are you heading to the studio after school?” Ross asked picking me up and plopping me on his lap “yeah another recording session we need to get this album out before the year ends” I said sipping my can “oh yeah I forgot about that if you want me and the boys can write a song” he offered “oh my gosh! YES!!” I exclaimed “how fast can you write a song?” he pondered for a while “pretty fast” I grinned “awesome.”

I packed up my stuff, school was over. “So guys are we ready to hit that studio?” I asked swinging my bag over my shoulder “HECK YEAH!” the twins chorused “what they said” Jack laughed pointing at the twins Harry nodding his head in agreement. I smiled and pushed the door to the school open starting our walk to the studio “I’ll see you later love, me, Rocky and Riker need to get started on that song” Ross kissed me on the cheek and walked a different way to us back home. “So Matti we haven’t heard this new song of yours” Jack said “and we were wondering” the twins chorused “when do we get to hear it?” Harry finished “have you guys practised that or something?” I asked curious “and the answer to your question at the same time as Becky” the boys groaned at this “grow up we’re here anyway.” We stopped outside the studio and entered the plush lobby meeting Becky, “so Matti I hear you have a song you want to play us” she said “I do come on guys” we entered the recording area I sat down and grabbed my guitar

La la lala la la la lala la

I’ve been searching through the fog

Just to find the one

To understand me

And write me a crazy song

It happened so fast

When I found you

The skies were blue

I found love

It found me

A simple solution to all of my problems

And it came out as you

La la lala la la la lala la

I look up to the sky and say

Thank you in everyway

I’m glad for my sunshine guy

He lights up the dark sky

I found love

It found me

A simple solution to all of my problems

And it came out as you

Love

Love

Love

Lovely, lovely love

And it came out as you

And it came out just like you

I found love

It found me

A simple solution to all of my problems

And it came out as you

La la lala la la la lala la

Love

I finished playing and looked up “that’s such a sweet song and sounds so good acoustic so I’m wondering guys are you up for an acoustic track?” Becky asked praising the song “yeah sure why not” the guys shrugged their shoulders not bothered by the acoustic track “so Matti if you like to record the guitar part first then we can work on recording the vocals and the harmonies” I nodded my head getting down to business.