34-late night rocking

I had just got back to LA after finishing the last dates of the tour with R5. “It’s good to be back in Cali” Rocky cheered as he stepped out the tour bus with his luggage “I agree” I jumped off the tour bus with my bag and headed next door to dump it in my room “I’ll be back in a sec guys to help unload don’t worry” they nodded as I rushed to my front door and unlocked it stepping into the familiar hallway taking in all the photo frames that littered the wall “it’s good to be home” I trudged up the stairs and entered my barely lived in room dumping my bags on the floor and collapsing on the bed exhausted I didn’t know touring could take so much out of you and I barely did anything. I rested for a few minutes and then went out to where the tour bus was to see the Lynches and Ratliff weighed down with bags “took you long enough” puffed Rocky “sorry” I apologised and took a box off of Rocky carrying it to where everything else was “lost track of time” I shrugged my shoulders feeling the need to explain myself “alright whatever” Rocky just continued on helping unload.

Soon all the unloading was finished “at last!” we all cheered collapsing on the ground “so what should we do today?” Riker asked forever wanting to do something “I don’t know” I broke off as my phone went off signalling I had a text sighing I reached into the pockets of my green skinnies I pulled out my Blackberry and unlocked it reading the text from Becky Hey Holey Cheese we’re gonna be shooting your first music video today you are all needed in the studio at half 12 bring pjs it might be an all-night type thing! Becky I finished reading the text and looked at the group who were all watching me waiting for me to say something “well I’m needed in the studio today to shoot a music video this should be fun so that’s me out of any plans for today” I got up and kissed Ross saying bye to the others I then went to my house and got a duffel bag chucking in a plain pink v neck and checkered pyjama bottoms and clean underwear for tomorrow I wasn’t too bothered about wearing the same outfit twice as I was going to be in different clothes for the filming of the video. With my bag packed I was ready to go to the studio I picked up my guitar and left the house putting my skateboard on the ground I made my way to the studio to film our video.

“Hello folks!” I called entering the studio “hey Matti” everyone chorused back knowing my name from all the time Holey Cheese has spent holed up in this studio not leaving until late to make sure stuff was done in preparation for our debt album “where is Holey Cheese recording the video Megan?” I asked the girl who worked the desk “dance studio 7” I nodded my head and left to find the room. I entered the room to find the rest of the band already in costume for the video “Becky!” I called “what am I wearing?” I asked going up to the clothing rack “this dress” she pointed to a medieval style black and red dress (A/N that dress from Sims 2 if anyone's played that) “cool” I picked it up and left to go put it on picking up a black hooded cloak like something Little Red Riding Hood would wear and ballet slippers with black ribbon to tie around my legs I quirked my eyebrow at the clothing choice but went along with it. Once I was changed I was whisked away to have my hair done it was curled slightly and put back in a very untidy bun making it look quite wild. Once I was dressed and styled appropriately I re-entered the room the boys were in I voiced a question that was playing on my mind “why am I dressed like a medieval princess?” I asked “because we have a really cool rocking idea for this vid” Becky replied turning away from the person she was talking to then back again “alright” she said rubbing her hands together once she had finished talking to the man “we are covering the song Paramore’s song I caught myself” we all whooped and cheered “but how the heck does the medieval theme come in?” I asked “we’re going to a forest to do this” we all nodded “so come on let’s go” Becky moved her arm to signal us to go to the van.

We climbed out the van and wandered into the forest “now what we are doing here is wandering round the forest looking lost peering round trees and pushing leaves out the way” the director who was the man Becky was talking to earlier said we all nodded our heads “now we’re going to start with Matti doing this first” I nodded and got into position waiting for him to say action “AND ACTION!” he yelled out I moved around going round trees my hood up and peering behind me hair coming into face a bit pushing leaves and other things away as I moved around the forest (A/N if you have ever watched Merlin there are scenes in it similar to what I’m trying to describe so picture those). “AND CUT!” the director yelled when he felt like he got enough footage he did this with the rest of the boys “alright we are going to pick this back up in the morning when its light” he said leaving us with Becky “now we are heading back to the studios to record the song” we all piled back into the van to go back to the studios and get into the recording rooms.

Arriving in the studios we hurried off to get changed into our jim jams and into the recording booth. We entered the recording area in our pjs and flopped in the beanbags Becky striding in “alright drums first” Harry nodded getting out of his beanbag and picking up his sticks heading into the recording booth and sliding some headphones on and getting into position. While he was recording the rest of us occupied ourselves by making a YouTube video to upload to the Fuelled By Ramen account introducing us as a band “hey YouTube” I smiled waving “we are Holey Cheese a British band recently signed to Fuelled By Ramen and we just wanted to show you what we are up to and make ourselves known to the world” I then turned the camera to show us hanging in the studio “so my lovely YouTubers we are hanging out in the studios in our jim jams! Yeah ‘cause we’re cool like that! We have just started shooting a music video for you lovely people so watch this space and are now recording the song to go with it” I showed them Harry bashing away on the drums in the booth “it’s a long tiring process hence the pyjamas but I think we look pretty cool I can see it catching on can’t you guys?” I asked turning to the rest of the band “yeah totally pyjamas by day and pyjamas by night!” the twins chorused “welcome to the hectic life and fandom we hope of Holey Cheese” I then turned off the camera “hey Becky where’s a laptop?” I asked getting her attention “oh errm over on the table” I walked over to find it on and logged into the Fuelled By Ramen YouTube account connecting the camera and uploading the video titling it Meeting Holey Cheese. It finished uploading, smiling about that I closed the lid of the laptop down and returned to the main group waiting for my turn in the booth.

A/N sorry about this chapter its a bit of a mess but i had this idea come into my head and in this rush to get it into a chapter the chapter kind of went everywhere so i hope it makes sense but i wont be suprised if this gets barely any reads its such a fail of a chapter! SORRY!!