20-being ill's no fun

Ross P.O.V

I watched Matti race off to the kitchen to throw up the cracker, I felt so helpless I mean my girlfriend was practically dead and yet I didn’t know what to do “oh god” Riker whispered in horror I shook my head, Matti then entered the room again even paler then before if that’s possible she then curled up into a ball and fell asleep again “I’m going to take her to bed once I’m back we’ll deal with this” everyone nodded. I looked over at Matti’s sleeping form man she looks so fragile, as gently as possible I picked her up and cradled her to my chest. Walking up the stairs I pushed her door open and deposited her on to the bed tucking her in “night sleeping beauty” I whispered kissing her cheek, I then made my way back downstairs after closing her door slightly.

The atmosphere in the living room was tense “guys she really needs to see a doctor” Rydel said “yeah Rydel’s right she needs to see a someone” Riker said I nodded plopping myself down onto the sofa “I know.” I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration “let’s just calm down guys and relax Matti’s been through worse” Ratliff said noticing everyone’s nerves “now let’s have a mini jam session to make us feel better” we all nodded and sent Ryland who really shouldn’t be here and Rydel to go get our instruments. While they were away Rocky went and checked on Matti to make sure she wasn’t any worse. Rydel and Ryland had dropped the instruments off (Ryland went round a friend’s house), I was strumming my guitar when Rocky came down “she’s burning a higher fever then before” he said eyes full of worry “remember fighter” Ratliff said bashing a random tune out on the side of Rocky’s guitar. I swear Ratliff’s going to keep saying that today just to help everyone keep their cool.

Ratliff’s P.O.V (A/N I know so many P.O.V changes but I feel they’re important now if you get what I mean)

I know I’m the one acting calm in the group saying she’s a fighter and all that but to tell you the truth on the inside I was a worried mess. But for the sake of the group I kinda took on Riker’s role of the calm and in control person. “Come on guys how about that jam session?” I called out trying to distract them “oh errm yeah” Ross said sounding distracted I sighed and started playing a random beat on Ross’ booted foot that was resting by me, the boys and Rydel realised what it was and joined in it was an original by Matti that they play a lot during band practise when we’re around it’s called How I Came To Be

Sitting here all alone

I wonder….what I am to me

What I’m worth to you

How I came to be

Looking out the window

All I see are clouds

Clogging up the sky

Clogging up my mind

Making me wonder

About my existence

About who I am

And how I came to be

We didn’t sing the rest as of that moment we heard a moan from Matti’s room Ross dropped his guitar and raced upstairs “BIT OF HELP GUYS!” Ross yelled from upstairs, we all raced up to see Matti clutching her head in agony “oh my god” I whispered out in horror. Coming out of my shocked state first I ran over to Ross and Matti and grabbed some paractamal “Here make Matti have that” Ross nodded and shoved it down Matti’s throat. It took a while for it to kick in but when it did the headache Matti was suffering with eased up a tiny bit but not much “ok that kinda helped but what else do we do?” Ross asked then I had an idea “turn off all the lights, close all the curtains just make sure the house is dark and quiet” everyone nodded and got to work.

Matti’s P.O.V

Man my head kills. Being ill is no fun especially since I can barely talk, I can’t eat without throwing up and it feels like Metallica’s drummer is using my skull as his drum. So yep no fun what so ever but at least the gang know what to do they are currently making everything dark and quiet and shoving paractamal down my throat that kinda helps the headaches but what about everything else? Ahh! A yawn escapes my lips did I also mention I have like zero energy? Well yep time for another nap I think. I crawled back under my covers and fell asleep curled up in a little ball my head just poking out of my covers.