44-London fun

*2 weeks later*

It was the day before the last day of the show. “Last day of the show tomorrow!” Hayley exclaimed pulling the curtains back on everyone’s bunk “morning Hayley” I grumbled shoving my head into my pillow “can you leave me to wallow in my end of tour sadness these few weeks have been awesome I never want this tour to end” I told her “sorry bubs you got to get up and show us the sights of London” I nodded my head and reluctantly left my narrow bunk to get dressed. I picked up a pair of leggings, baggy green Mr Lazy t shirt that I tied, combat boots and a cardigan I put my hair up into a messy bun and left the bathroom freeing it up for everyone on the tour bus “bathrooms free” I shouted alerting everyone in the bus to the fact that there’s a free bathroom now.

I entered the living area at the back of the bus to find everyone ready to go out and explore London “alright hello everyone welcome to London I am Matti your tour guide for the day follow me” I told Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy heading over to the door of the bus “now off we get first stop Big Ben” everyone followed me off the bus “now be careful London is a very busy city” I warn them as they take in the swarm of people walking along the crowded pavements “now off we go” I went first into the throng of people Paramore and the rest of my band following behind me. We arrived at Big Ben “now here is Big Ben feel free to be a typical tourist and snap away at the landmark I know you want to” I told them while I watched Paramore blush at being called tourists and start taking a few pictures making me and the boys laugh at their behaviour. Soon we were finished at Big Ben “did you have fun being typical tourists?” I questioned Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy “yeah it was kinda fun actually” I laughed and continued on with the tour.

We arrived at the London Eye “come on lets a ticket so we can go and ride it” I told the group running off to the ticket office everyone trailing behind me. We entered the office and walked up to the desk pretending that we didn’t run to get here “hello there how can I help you?” the smiley blonde behind the counter asked “yeah can I have” I trailed off to count how many there were of us “1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 can I have 8 tickets for the London Eye please” I told the girl who nodded her head “yeah what time?” she asked typing away on the computer in front of her “the next available time please” the girl nodded and continued typing , printing out our tickets “that will be £35.50” she told us as we finished round in our jeans and bags to produce the money “here you go” I told the girl giving her the money she thanked me and handed over the tickets “Have a nice day” she smiled and waved us goodbye.

We were finally at the front of the queue and entering one of the pods taking up a whole pod. The door closed on the pod after everyone had entered “this is so cool” Hayley got out going towards the edge of the pod and looking out of the glass seeing London stretched out before us “I know right” I joined Hayley looking out at the view it’s the best thing ever” I smiled as I took in the view of my home city “I miss it a lot” Hayley looked at me “why did you leave?” she asked “too many bad memories and a promise to a friend brought me to LA” my smile dropped a bit as I thought about Helena “oh” I quickly put my smile back in place “but it’s nice to be back. Isn’t it boys?” I yelled the last bit to Ed, Max, Harry and Jack “yeah woo I love London!” Jack yelled back to me making everyone laugh.

Soon we were finished on the London Eye and heading towards Buckingham Palace “and this is where the fun begins” me and the boys shared mischievous smiles as we spotted the bright red beefeaters “did you guys miss us?” I yelled out to the beefeaters whose eyes widened in fear. Me and the rest of Holey Cheese had a reputation among the beefeaters of being troublemakers, yeah we liked to mess with the beefeaters quite a bit and they weren’t allowed to do anything about it because they aren’t meant to move. “We missed you guys!” I yelled coming up to hug one of them the band following my lead and hugging the other beefeaters while Paramore looked on baffled “what are you doing?” Hayley questioned “just greeting my buddy the beefeater” I told her not releasing my hug I eventually pulled away and ruffled the fluffy hat they wore.

An hour later we had finished terrorising the beefeaters “till next time” I yelled out waving to them as we walked away and back to the bus to get an early night so we’re ready for the last show of the tour tomorrow. We arrived back at the bus and climbed in heading to the back where we all sat down on the sofa occupying the walls of the bus “well that was fun” I said “that sure was something” Hayley agreed “you lot were so mean to the beefeaters” Jeremy and Taylor laughed still not over with what we got up to “hay it was fun don’t knock it till you try it and we haven’t done that for months” I tried to explain our antics the boys agreeing with me “yeah!” “well you weirdos we should be getting to bed it’s the last show tomorrow and we need to make it rock” Hayley told us getting up from her spot on the sofa and making her way to the bunks “aye aye captain!” we call back in unison getting up and doing what Hayley told us to do.

A/N oh my god guys two more chapters left!! Thank you for joining me on this whirlwind adventure I can't believe that only two more chapters and my first ever story will be drawing to an end I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for sticking around so long you guys are the best!