37-huggable songs

Keep lying to yourself

You know you’re not fooling anyone

Noo

You’ve never told the truth

Weeellll

When are you going to start

Liar, lair

I’m surprised your pants aren’t on fire, fire

We were interrupted by clapping “that was awesome!” Hayley exclaimed “hey Hayley” we chorused “what are you doing here?” I asked putting the mike back on its stand “just seeing how mini Paramore are doing” we laughed at the nickname her, Jeremy and Taylor gave us “well big Hayley I think we’re doing fine totally ready to kick butt on this tour!” I exclaimed using her nickname “well that’s good to know, now me and the boys want to know do you need any help devising a set list?” she asked “errm no I don’t think so we’re gonna be doing it on the flight back home” she nodded her head understanding what home meant-the UK, “awesome, well I’ve got to get going Taylor text me saying he wanted to go over Grow Up a new song from the album that’s coming out” she said looking at her phone “first dibs on the album” I yelled beating the boys who were about to say the same thing “sure anything for my favourite British person” she winked at me making the boys yell out, she left the room smirking.

“Well let’s get back to rehearsals” huffed Jack as he and the boys recovered from the insult “is someone a wittle upset that their not Hayley’s favourite British person?” I asked in a baby voice as I moved back behind the mike stand “shut it” he grumbled fiddling with his bass “start singing Matti” I saluted him and got back to singing. We started practising Loser kid

I don’t care what people say

Cause come what may

I’ll be leaving this town

And the loser kid you once knew

Will become this force to wreck with (this force to wreck with)

I may be a loser kid

But your boyfriend likes it

I may be a loser kid

But I’m selling hits

So take a look at the blurb before you judge the cover

Cause this loser kid

May become a massive hit

We finished practising the song and packed up our instruments talking tour clothing and life back in England. “Soo we’re all going casual on stage right?” I asked the boys knowing what R5 wore on stage and the amount of effort put into co-ordination and then bands like Paramore who rock whatever on stage “yeah course too much effort to dress up and we’re gonna get sweaty on stage anyway” Harry said twirling his drumsticks around his fingers “he has a point” Ed stated “I suppose he does” I mused fiddling with the zipper on my Keep Calm and Kill Zombies hoodie “so we’re all agreed casual rockstars?” Jack asked getting a band vote “casual rockstars” we chorused “well this makes packing a lot easier” I said all the boys nodding their heads in agreement.

After our band meeting was over we all went our separate ways. “Hey Ross” I called as I entered the Lynch household “Matti?” was echoed all over the house as Ross along with everybody else raced to the front door “guys” I warned them as they got quickly closer taking a step back until my back made contact with the door trapping I braced myself for the onslaught. Oomph. I got pushed further into the door the air knocked out of me as loads of arms wrapped me into a giant bear hug “can you let go?” I got out struggling to breathe with all these arms wrapped tightly around me “oh yeah” echoed round the bear hug as pairs of arms slowly unwound themselves from my petit form “so how’s everything in the Lynch household?” I asked as soon as I was able to breathe “we’re good now how’s everything in team British?” Rocky asked “team British rock!” I cheered fist pumping “tour in a few weeks on home turf” a beaming smile managed to find its way onto my face as I spoke about home “someone’s excited to be back in England” Ross teased poking my nose “well who wouldn’t be England rocks!” everyone laughed at me and shook their heads “so I’m free for 2 days so what are we doing?” I asked as I jumped onto Ross’ back and made myself comfortable “beach” everyone chorused “nice to the beach!” I yelled “Matti aren’t you forgetting something?” Ross asked turning his head to look at me “oh yeah swimming costumes. To the bedrooms to get changed!” I corrected what I said making everyone laugh once more at me as we left to go to our respected rooms to put on appropriate beach attire.

Yep this was going to be a fun 2 days.

A/N yay for another lameish chapter but hey decent song on the side its Paramore's song NOW which is featured on their new album thats coming out soon yay! And who's got LOUD???? And who's seen the video for LOUD?? My babies are growing up! I feel like a proud mum.

The LOUD video may be featured on a chapter of one of my other stories since I attach videos to chappies most of the time so watch this space guys!!!

Oh and Fall Out Boy are back together soo I'm probably going to feature the song they've released on a chapter too ! And yes I have realised this is the longest author's note I've ever done......oh well