4-a wet singer

A few days after the guitar incident and I was mega depressed. I was trudging round school in black skinny jeans, a white tank top, black hoodie and black and white checkered vans trying to be invisible which is a bit hard as whenever I open my mouth to speak my British accent came out. How could one thing have such a horrible effect on my life as now everyone has taken it upon themselves to ruin my life.

It was lunchtime I was trying discreetly to get to the canteen without being spotted. I thought I was doing a good job when I bumped into the chick who did this to me “hey watch where” she then realised who it was her lip glossed covered lips turned up into a smile “oh look it’s the British freak, not so high and mighty without your famous friend now are you? I wonder where he is, poberly doesn’t want to hang out with L.A’s resident loser” she sneered looking down on me but she did have a point I barely ever saw Ross anymore was it because everyone thinks I’m the British freak? Well there goes my only friend in this foreign country. I’m starting to doubt whether we made the right choice by moving. Not being able to stand the taunts anymore I ran out the school building home. I ran out to the beach outside my house after dropping my school bag by the porch I ran up to the edge of the sea and not caring whether I’m fully clothed I laid down in the sea the waves hitting me making me soaking wet tears streaming down my face mixing with the waves crashing against my body.

I sat there for ages my body numb with cold, my clothing absolutely soaked I was bound to catch a cold! I saw someone leave Ross’ house and come down to the beach I couldn’t make out who it was till they came closer it was Rocky he saw me and immediately ran up to me he picked me up and carried me back to his house I was freezing “someone crank up the heat!” he called Ross shoved his blonde head round the door frame “why” then he saw the shivering wreck that was me he froze at the sight and yelled out exactly what Rocky said “someone crank up the heat!” he called out then shook his head “oh never mind I’ll do it myself” he walked off to turn the heating up, it made no difference to me I was just getting colder Rocky and Ross saw that “oh my god Ross she’s going blue!” Rocky called out eyes wide open he was right my lips were going blue I was deathly cold I tried shutting my eyes when I felt a zing of heat on my cheeks I opened my eyes to come face to face with Ross’ brown ones his hands on my cheeks “you’ve got to stay awake” I nodded my head but I felt so cold and run down at this point Riker walked in “hey guys why is it so hot?” he asked then he saw me “whoa, where are the blankets?” he asked Ross ran off to get some while everyone tried to force heat back into me and keep me awake. After about half an hour of this the boys gave up “this isn’t working she’ll have to go to the hospital” Riker picked up his car keys and Rocky and Ross picked up the bundle of blankets I had become “come on stay awake Matti” Ross kept whispering to me he turned to Riker “like to hurry up please” I snuggled deeper into the blankets letting my eyes drift close in the back round I heard Ross scream “Matti!” and Rocky scream “Riker!” then  all became black.    

I found myself in a meadow surrounded by bluebells I smiled it felt like I was back in England oh how I missed that place with all my heart I started wondering off when I came across a cemetery I walked in and found a raven haired girl kneeling in front  of a grave I recognised her it was Helena! I walked up to up her and read the grave she was in front of, it was hers I tapped her on the shoulder she turned round tears streaming down her tanned cheeks she smiled “my life may have been short but it was my time to go, and however much I miss you I will not hold you prisoner here but send you home as home is far better than here being stuck in between” I started crying “but I can’t live in a world without my  George” she smiled we were always like the Weasley twins and nicknamed each other  Fred and George “yes but the world can’t lose another Weasley twin now can they?” and with that she transported me back to my own cold worthless body.