For The First Time (Ross Lynch Fan Fic)

A/N hey wattpaders! this is my first ever strory constructive critisim welcomed and well really thats all i have to say enjoy!

“Mum are we ready for the airport yet” I called up the stairs to my mother who looked like she was struggling with her suitcase “need any help?” I asked “oh thanks dear I would love some help” she smiled “MICHAEL MUM NEEDS HELP WITH HER SUITCASE!” I yelled to my older brother “your welcome” I smiled and turned on the heels of my converse to walk to the car. Oh hang on before I continue I may need to tell you a little bit about myself. Hi I’m Matti I know weird name for a girl but its short for Matilda, I’m 15 turning 16 in two weeks! I have long died orangish, red hair and I live in skinny jeans and band t shirts. I used to live in rainy old England but at this current moment in time am off to Los Angeles to pursue my dream as a singer/songwriter.

I sat in the car waiting, earphones in listening to Weightless by All Time Low when finally my mum and Michael turned up huffing and puffing loading the suitcases in the car “took you guys long enough now let’s get going!” I exclaimed.

We arrived at the airport my carry on in hand waiting for our flight to be called “flight 6748 to Los Angeles is now boarding” (A/N please forgive never been to the airport before) we got up and made our way to the plane. I sat in my seat and got ready for a very long flight.

“Matti, come on we’re here” I got shook awake by Michael I slowly rubbed my eyes and got up; we were the last off the plane. I collected my suitcase and guitar and made my way over to mum’s new car. We passed loads of palm trees, gorgeous beaches and expensive houses I sat there looking out the window taking it all in. Finally we stopped outside a little blue house that looked less expensive than its neighbours. I got out the car than ran to it trying to locate my new room; turns out I got the biggest room. I looked at all my posters on the walls then went to change out of my clothing its much hotter here then it is in England! I changed into a pair of distressed denim shorts, an off the shoulder mid length We Are The In Crowd t shirt and black knee length converse, I shoved my blackberry into my shorts pocket and went downstairs to explore the rest of the house. “OI MATTI” my brother called “pick up your guitar and let’s head for a park. Let’s show Los Angeles what we’re made off” he grinned evilly “ok but you’ve got to sing too” he agreed, I picked my guitar up and pulled the strap over my head. Ready to go we headed off to the park.

We sat down and I started playing the song Kiss Me Again by We Are The In Crowd and Alex Gaskarth catching on to what I was doing Michael started singing Alex’s part:

I gotta say something I've been thinking about.

 I can't wait to lay around with you.

 And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself.

 It's been awhile since I've felt butterflies.

 Do you feel the same way too?

 If every single second could last that much longer.

 Would you hold me?

(I join in)