22-back singing

I woke up feeling slightly better than yesterday meaning in a few more days I’ll be back to full health. I went downstairs to find everyone crashed out on the floor and sofa “OI!” I called out yep I can kinda talk properly again but my voice does have its moments “huh? What?” Ross asked sleepily rubbing his eyes, man he totally rocked the bed head look but he looked so cute “morning babe” the others started waking up around me “hey Rocky can I have a plain slice of toast please?” I asked him, he sighed and went into the kitchen to get my toast “thanks” I called out “whatever” I got back I then crashed on the sofa after I pushed a very sleepy Riker off “hey” he sleepily yelled “ill here” I mumbled resting my head on the arm rest Ross came over to me “what’s wrong Matti? You were doing so well a minute ago” he asked concern lacing his voice “I don’t know. Huh maybe things do get worse before they get better” I wondered. Rocky then walked in with my toast and handed it to me, eyeing up the piece of food I picked it up and started nibbling it determined to not throw up afterwards.

Yay I didn’t throw up! “Well done Matti!” everyone congratulated me on my success of keeping something down for once. I was sitting upright on the sofa leaning against Ross who had his arm round my waist “can we watch a movie?” I asked “of course Matti. What film do you want to watch?” I pondered “let’s continue our Harry Potter fest!” the boys groaned “really?” I nodded my head “yep really, now suck it up” the boys groaned once more but didn’t say anything “good boys” Rydel then put on the Prisoner of Azkaban “man I hate dementors” I said when it came up to the dementor part  “dementors?” Ross asked confused I gasped in horror “you don’t know what dementors are!?” he shook his head “nope” I pondered on the many ways I could teach him on the wizarding world of Harry Potter “well let little old me tell you a wizard story later” I then turned my full attention back onto the film “oh no full moon, Lupin did you take your potion?” I asked the tv screen “Matti, he can’t hear you” Rocky laughed at me “whatever” I flipped him off and went back to watching my question being answered as Lupin transformed into a werewolf.

“Go Buckbeak!” I yelled out cheering on the hippogriff “Matti calm down” Ross said laughing at my behaviour I just ignored his comment and continued watching the movie. The end credits were rolling and I shuffled over to the DVD player to stick in the next Potter film Goblet Of Fire. Spoiler alert Cedric Diggory dies. I sat back down curled up next to Ross ready to watch. “Malfoy you make an amazing ferret” I giggled out “got to agree with you there sis” Michael jumped onto the sofa next to us scaring the life out of me “what the hell Michael?” I yelled quietly to him he shrugged his shoulders at me “don’t shrug your shoulders at me young man” I scolded my older brother “sorry mum” he joked I turned back to the screen “man you made me miss my favourite bit” I moaned “sorry” he said not sounding very sorry at all.

The end credits came rolling down the screen “ok what do we want to do now? And no, no more Harry Potter” Ross cut me off before I could even mention the words “fine” I huffed “how about we take Matti out to the park get her some fresh air?” Rocky suggested “you just wanna meet cute babes” Riker said jokingly pushing him “yeah” however though it was a good idea and the whole group thought so too as they shoved me upstairs to get changed into something that wasn’t pyjamas I chose a pair of grey ripped skinny jeans, white tank top underneath a massive electric blue jumper and black converse. I hid my hair under a beanie and tucked my Blackberry into my pockets. Looking at myself in the mirror I grimaced at my reflection I looked so pale and lifeless. Not bearing to look anymore I left my room and made my way downstairs “hi guys who’s ready to go to the park” I asked picking up my skateboard “put the board down” Ross said I dropped my skateboard and my put my hands up in a surrender motion “no skateboarding until you are hundred percent again” I groaned at that but listened to him. We then left for the park.