Chapter Twenty-Eight

Sakari's POV

The curtains opened again and Katara, Sokka, and Aang were looking for an Earthbending teacher.

"This must be where I come in." Toph said, getting excited.

Play Aang "flew" around the stage and landed back down next to Katara and Sokka, complaining that "he" couldn't find an Earthbending master, then a fake rock next to them was lifted up to reveal a huge muscley guy.

"You can't find an Earthbending master in the sky." Play Toph stated. "You have to look underground."

Everyone except for Toph burst into laughter about her being played by a buff dude.

"My name's Toph, because it sounds like tough, and that's what I am." Play Toph stated, making us laugh even harder.

"Wait a minute." Toph said, cleaning out her ear. "That sounds like a guy. A really buff guy."

"Oh yeah, they nailed you, Toph!" I announced, trying to contain my laughter.

"I wouldn't have cast it any other way!" Toph said happily. "At least it's not a flying bald lady."

Zuko and I looked to Aang after Toph's comment and he was not impressed, I couldn't help but giggle, earning an annoyed look from Aang.

"So, you're blind?" Play Aang asked play Toph.

"I can still see everything that you see, I just don't see like you do." Play Toph explained. "I release a sonic wave from my mouth."

And with that play Toph let out a loud, high pitched scream, making me have to cover my ears to stop my eardrums from bursting.

"There. I got a pretty good look at you." Play Toph stated.

The scene then cut to Iroh, Zuko, and me, it was when we split up in the Earth Kingdom.

"Maybe it would be best if we split up." Play Zuko said to play Iroh.

"Yeah, see ya later, old man!" Play Sakari laughed, bending hot water at play Iroh.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Why is it hot?" Play Iroh asked, jumping around the stage.

"Because I am part Firebender!" Play Sakari announced, making the audience gasp. "That's right! I can burn you with my fire power!"

Play Sakari suddenly shot a fire ball out of one hand and a burst of water from the other, washing play Iroh off the stage.

"What the hell? I can't do that." I said, pointing to the stage.

The play then cut to the scene where we all had Azula cornered in the ruined village, we had her surrounded, but she suddenly pointed into the sky.

"Wait, is that your honour?" Play Azula yelled.

Everyone else on stage looked in that direction while play Azula stepped through a trapdoor on the stage floor.

"She escaped." Play Katara stated. "But how?"

"Probably because you're all stupid enough to fall for her trick." Play Sakari said rudely.

The play then skipped to Ba Sing Se, Azula was drilling a hole through the outer wall and Aang was trying to stop it. The scene after that was of a brainwashed Jet trying to attack the gang, he was going crazy and then had a "rock" thrown on top of him. Killing him?

"Did Jet just die?" Zuko asked, extremely unsure about what just happened.

"You know what, it was really unclear." Sokka replied.