Childe

Angst
He/they

Idk what I'm doing..

!!Contains accurate and real game/story elements from the Archon quest!!

I know Ganyu isn't really there but shhhh

_____________

(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n) come on we have to go quickly! He's close to the city." That high pitched voice of Paimon called out, following the shorter haired twin. "Childe.." I ran right after them, barely able to catch up to the two.

"Just in time you three! You can watch Liuye drown." The ginger called out, he stood above us. Us being Lumine, Zhongli, Ningguang, Keqing, Ganyu, and me. "Childe you don't have to do this. Just come down and we can work this out-" I was stopped a partly metal coated hand, having the somehow cold metal send a chill down my spine. "He's gone to far. There is no talking it out (Y/n)." Her voice was cold and unbarring, she sounded like she couldn't be swayed. "We can still try, it's not a bad idea."

"I'll say this again. He has gone to far, you heard him he is going to drown the harbor. talking wouldn't stop the inevitable." I looked back seeing Childe watching us, his ginger hair blowing slightly in the wind from the storm brewing. "She's right. He is a Fatui, they don't care for life." Keqing said, everyone spoke coldly but me and...

Childe

"Now now girls. That's no way to talk (Y/n) he only wants what he thinks is best. That's no way to talk to them now is it." Childe's voice rang out over us, catching everyone's attention. "You have no say in what we do, Fatui scum."

"Ningguang! be nice to him, I'm sure I could talk it out." I didn't want everyone to fight, it wasn't right. Nothing was. "My apologies (Y/n). I won't tolerate talking, my plan is already working."

He took at step onto the water, standing perfectly on it. "Childe... I remember a simpler time, unlike now."

"I commend you sir, but now is not a time to remorse. What's lost is gone, gone in the wind." Ganyu comforted him slightly, looking coldly at the harbinger walking on the water. "Everyone to the jade palace. We can use it as a defense system." Ningguang called over the wind, having everyone but me leave.

"Childe, why? Why are you doing this!" I screamed at watching him turn on his heals. "It's in a contract dear. Those can't be broken." Childe said, even miles away his voice sounded like he was right in front of me.

"I thought you cared, what about you and me. What happened to the small house we would run away to when spring came?" Tears blurred my vision he's movements stopped, he's act changing before my eyes.

"The house? We would live there happily. But it won't happen dear. My apologize. My you dream it from now till the end."

________________

It is 1 am I am tired and had a 3 hour long cry with my BFF before posting this-