Albedo

Male reader
Modern-ish read below for reasoning

Based off the story "flowers from 1970" by astron0mika, witch is based of the horror movie "the call". Please I cried reading "flowers from 1970"-

It's gonna be a long long chapter

______________

(Y/n) POV

I sighed sitting next to an old phone that came with the house I bought. I didn't remove it because it fit the room, the old, darkish colored floral wall paper. The house felt empty and uninviting to some but I didn't mind it.

I used to think the phone was broken but it started to ring, quiet annoying sounding. I picked it up curious to say the least.

"Hello? Sucrose did you hear about President Rex Lapis's death?" The person said, they didn't feel particularly sad about it but they did care. "I'm sorry you have the wrong number more over the wrong date that happened like 50 years ago?"

"What do you mean? I may have called the wrong number but now I'm curious." I laughed. "Curiosity killed the cat. But I learned about this in school, Vice President Venti would have an attempted assassination but your head on tight enough? I'm just going to hang up.." and I did.

-the next day-

The phone rang earlier then before. I picked it up dispute my better judgement. "Hello?" The line was quiet for a minute, till the guy from yesterday started talking again. "How did you know?" His tone was serious and it scared me slightly. "I told you it happened 50 years ago, honestly do you pay attention?"

"What years is it for you? Date too."

"Umm June 26, 2020?" I told him the date and it was a dead line, almost. The loud buzzing that happens when the other hangs up wasn't there. "It's June 26 1970.."

"Wait your in the past? Or am I in the future?" I couldn't understand on how to think that but I tried turning my head on that. "Okay um let's think this threw. Do you perhaps live on 73 Dragonspine road, I presume old house? Not old to me because it is my house."

"So I'm, right now living where you are now? I'm in your house." I was shocked and slightly scared but it was leaking with curiosity. "You'd be correct. I'm shocked that my assistants phone is there, she hated it. Maybe that's why it's there."

"Who? You mean Sucrose, the person you talked about yesterday." A faint smile was their on my face I couldn't tell why. "Yes although I didn't do much talking about her, she's a great assistant." He sounded like he cherished her a whole lot.

"I know your assistants name but what about yours? Mines (Y/n)."

3d POV (1970-)

Albedo didn't know if he should say his name or not, but he did. "Albedo, you can call me Albedo."

"Albedo I like that, got a um good ring to it." (Y/n) said, his voice sounded so sweet to Albedo, he wished he could record it and have it on repeat. "Thank you. (Y/n) does as well."

"Thank you! It's sad to say but I should head to bed.." (Y/n) tone was sad but he hoped that the phone would ring again, praying for another call. "Well then, good night wrong number." Albedo joked, making (Y/n) laugh. The line grew dead, the buzzing filled Albedo's ears.

~~~~~next day~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

I waited by the phone sighing that it wasn't ringing. "I shouldn't be waiting like a dog! He won't call again." The sound of the phone scared me, making me jump to pick it up. "Hello?"