Hu tao

OKAY
Fair warning death of a loved one, I will explain it so do be warned depiction of blood

Cool? Great non-binary reader.
There's no dialog in this im trying something new
______________

Hu Tao, your beloved girlfriend who cared for you just as much as you cared for her. Her somehow cheeky and energetic personality clinged to your cool and calm demeanour. Maybe it reminded you of your sister. She was just as energetic as Hu Tao, and an adventurer at that.

This caused her to get into a lot of trouble, with people and monsters. One day witch happened to be today, she went out. You warned her like you always would. She listened yet she still didn't listen perfectly.

She had ran into a camp of Fatui, a camp set up only yesterday. She fought them with all she could. In the end, she wasn't safe. Her arms and holes from a pyro gunner, the blood burned.

The news reached Hu Tao first, as a second adventurer watched the Fatui raid her body. Hu Tao felt instant grief, she was worried. (Y/n) hadn't heard it yet or had they. Truth be told they saw the adventurer saying the same story to Hu Tao, only being around the corner of the funeral parlour. Their hands shook as tears bubbles in their eyes.

A quiet sob or two was hear by Hu Tao and the adventurer. Hu Tao walked over, putting their hand on her lovers shoulder. This action made it worse. Hu Tao pulled (y/n) into a hug, squeezing them tightly. Hu Tao brought them into the parlour, sending the adventure home.

(Y/n) was set on the red couch, hugging their knees. Hu Tao sighed pulling a blanket over their and her shoulders, once again pulling them into a hug. (Y/n) sobbed and cried for what felt like days until they passed out.

By this time, Hu Tao was on her back, (y/n) on her chest. Zhongli came in, a feeling of grief and mourning lingered in the room. He silently nodded, walking to Hu Tao's office doing her job in the moment. He was letting her care for the one she loved, much like he had done in his own past.

She smiled, pulling her partner closer to her. Grabbing a tissue, she attempted to remove the tear stains and so from her lover without waking them. She stayed there for hours, falling asleep herself.

Zhongli came back out, looking at the couple with a sadden yet happy smile. He pulled the blanket that fell over the two and closed the parlour up. He left water on the table before he left.

In the morning, Hu Tao woke up first, seeing her hat by the door along with the water left by Zhongli. She frowned, patting (y/n)'s head gently. She whispered a promise that only she would know, even if directed to (y/n)'s.

_____________

This is a bit more sad then I wanted oops.

And no you don't get to know the secret