Xiao

Male reader
Insecure about how they look

________________

3d POV

(Y/n) stood looking out over the highest balcony in the inn, light taps sort of floated over. "(Y/n). You've been here since 7." Xiao stood next to them. "I have? Didn't know, felt like a few minutes.."

"May I as why you stay out here? You would do good with talking to people." (Y/n) laughed, slightly sad slightly confused. "Do I need to, I mean anyone would give anything to have a decent conversation with you. Your perfect." Xiao was skeptical of his answer. "I am not one to over step things but are you sure?"

"About what? People giving anything to talk with you or about you being perfect." His voice slowly went more quiet as he talked, till he stopped. "Sounds like something is missing."

"What if there is, I mean I don't have good social skills when talking with new people. Let alone I'm comparing myself to you. There are so many differences." (Y/n) mumbled the last part and Xiao barely heard it. "That's your mistake."

(Y/n) was confused by what Xiao ment. "What?" Xiao looked at them, forcing them to make eye contact. "You shouldn't compare yourself to others or me. You would only see flaws." Maybe he was right but (Y/n) didn't feel so. "Yeah but I try and look nice but I can't, you don't know what I would do to look like you Xiao.."

"I'm not great at comforting people, shows I have a flaw." Xiao was honest and it made (Y/n) laugh. "That can be fixed though."

"Just like you can fix yourself to be your own person. We all have something wrong with ourselves be it the past present or in the future." Xiao felt arms wrap around him, it only lead him to lean into it. The two stayed like that for what felt like mere minutes but was like 30 idk.

"Thank you..." a quiet mumble came out of (Y/n). "Your welcome (Y/n). I love you."

___________________

So I can write a 900+ word thing about Scaramouche a person that we can't play but I can't write more than 400+ for Xiao a character playable and that I have?????