Lisa

Lisaxreader- is there a point?
Could be any gender-
AU? None
⚠️⚠️: none
Type: hmm I think like a starting out sort of thing??

_______________

(Y/n) POV

I carefully walked over to one of the countless bookshelf's in the Knights of Favonius's HQ. putting the books on the floor I place them onto the empty shelf. "(Y/n)?" A familiar female voice called out. "Yes?" I called back, putting the last book away. I heard the light taps of high heels become louder.

"(Y/n) what are you doing here?" I turned around to see Lisa in front of me. "Jean asked me to put a stack of books away. I just finished." I stated. "Well aren't you a cutie." She said making me smile. "Right back at-cha." I said, hearing her let out a small laugh.

"Your foreign sayings will never not be funny." She smiled patting my head. "Come now dear. I have a gift for you." She lead me to her corner of the library. "Lisa what is it?" I asked, leading her to point to the desk.

I shook my head, assuming that she wanted me to sit on it so I did. She stepped forward, pressing her lips against mine. I was shocked at first, but soon kissed back. We parted both having a heavy blush across our faces. "L-Lisa?" I asked but one of her fingers were placed on my lips. "Shh."

The door opened as she removed her hand, a familiar blonde came in. "(Y/n) Lisa, good thing you two were together. You both can go home." Jean said walking back out the way she came in. "Then let's go cutie, I heard there was a guy selling shaved ice, I want to try it." Lisa cheered, cute.

I grabbed her hand, smiling. "Let's go then, I'll pay." I said dragging her out of the library. "(Y/n), wait." She said but I didn't stop. The stand came into view, the red and white umbrella shading the man who most likely ran the stand.

"Hello!" I called out to him once I got closer. He waved at the two of us. "Hello there, what your you two ladies like." He asked, smiling. "Lisa get what you want." I said holding her hand. "I don't know what to get.." she said, knowing that I felt the same.

"If you can't pick why not get this one?" He pointed down at the board. Is said a 'lovers special' made for couples. "The lovers special?" I looked up from the sign seeing him nod. He started to make it, while I took out my wallet. "I'd put that away." He said confusing both me and Lisa. He laughed, "I don't want you to pay, only couples get this for free." I could feel my face turn a shade of red.

Lisa tugged at my hand making me look at her. Her face held a smile that was practically contagious. "Thank you sir." Lisa said grabbing the shaved ice from him. "No problem, now have fun on your date." He said as we walked away.

_____________

I can't tell if I like this one or not?