Jean

Comfort
Lesbian vibes (sorry not sorry strait men)

_________________

(Y/n) POV

"Jean please you've been working all day, come take a day off." I was slightly annoyed that Jean worked herself to death sometimes. I admire her dedication to the knights but she takes it too far sometimes. "I'll be done in a moment, then I'll stop."

"You said that 30 minutes ago, put the pen down." I honestly was a bit shocked when she actually put it down. "Alright, I put the pen down." I walked over to her, hugging her tightly.

"(Y/n)?" Jean could be seen as confused but I knew deep down she felt comfort. "Shush, you need to relax." I stated, most of the knights - scratch that all of the knights would agree with me. "I know, everyone says I should."

"They are right, come on let's go to the edge of the river and relax maybe feed the fish?" I gave ideas left and right trying to pull her away from the desk. "What if someone needs me?" She brought up a good point.

"Jean it will be fine. You don't need to worry so much." I tried to pull her mind from the inevitable list of worries she could pull on me. "Let me just check to make sure I don't have requests I need to do." Jean pulled herself away from my hug, walking to a pile of papers. It was small pile but to her it could have been work for a week.

"No more papers." I pulled her, excess force pulling her out into the hall. "You two don't let her back in there the rest of the day." The two nodded as I ran up, grabbing a baby blue blanket. "(Y/n) I hope you know what your doing.." Jean sighed quietly seeing me on the stairs. "I am 100% sure I know what I'm doing. I think."

Even the guards looked worried for Jean. I won't kill her, well not intentionally. "Alright let's go!" I pulled Jeans hand, her stumbling slightly behind me. "(Y/n) slow down, you don't need to run." I slowed, per her request, could you call it one?

"Where are we even going?" She held a tone of confusion but underneath it was a tad bit of enjoyment. "To the beach, hopefully the closet one." I heard her laugh after hearing where I would take her. "What?"

"Your taking us the wrong way." I felt my face heat up, making her laugh more but in a loving way. "I was I could have sworn this was the right way.." I sighed quietly feeling her hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, let's keep going Dear." I nodded, walking in the opposite direction.

—————at the beach—————

3d POV

Jean and (Y/n) laid on the blanket practically till night fall. (Y/n) held Jean in a hug constantly while they were there.

__________________________

Ahhhhhh
Jean and Ganyu be workaholics sometimes