Childe and Zhonhli

High school AU
Female reader because I can
_____________

(Y/n) POV

"You wouldn't believe it! My history teacher said we could research any topic so I picked rock music but he said I couldn't! How stupid." Xinyan ranted, walking to our lockers witch luckily was close by each other. "Well it's more of a music thing not a history thing, though it could be a history project."

"That's what I said!" I laughed putting in the code for my locker, placing my books in. "What was that?" Xinyan picked up to letters. "You think they fell out of mine?" I asked Xinyan just looking at me. "Girl you are the only person with their locker open." She looked at me like I was stupid, I might be oblivious but not stupid.

"Alright alright. Let me see." The two letters were made by two clearly different people, one had the smell of the ocean but not in a good way, the other smelt like a library but the schools witch smells. "Great."

"Well what do they say??" Xinyan was clearly impatient and very invested in the letters. "Fine I'll read them."

Dear (Y/n),

I've liked you for some time now and I wrote you this letter. Sure I could have done something big but I thought you'd like a letter. Anyways can you see me at 3 today, at the tree you and Xinig, idk how you spell her name, have lunch at.

~ Childe

"Oooo someone got rich boys attention. Wait he doesn't know how to spell my name?? I'm in 2 of his classes!" Xinyan sounded so offended by this. "Sucks to be you~." I teased, she huffed in return. "What's the other one say?"

Dear (Y/n),

I hope I bring no bother to you. I wrote this to tell that I have feelings for you, if you share the feeling I'd be grateful. If you wish to share how you feel, please meet me at the tree. The one you and Xinyan eat lunch under, you too looked happy when I saw you.

From, ZhonhLi

"Two at once, how will it turn out?!" Xinyan made it sound like a comedy, somehow. "Xinyan what do I do~" I honestly didn't know how to feel. "Do I not go or do I go? It's two people. Yeah I like them but what do I do???"

"First you relax. Just say you like them both, what's the worst that could happen?" Xinyan clearly had not thought threw her plan. "We already have they 'resident gay couple of Chon and Xing' I think it would be good for you to say it."

"I'd rebuttal if you weren't right.." I sighed, letting the day pass to quickly for my taste. "Time has come (Y/n)! Get going live bird!" Xinyan called out leaving me to leave the building alone. "Thanks for the moral support.."

3d POV

(Y/n) walked to the tree, dreading every step but loving it also. Two tall figures stood under the tree, talking to say the least.

"You asked (Y/n)? I did too!" What sounded like Childe and honestly by the way he talked it was him. "Indeed, we have the same goal in mind then."

"I wouldn't object to be in a poly relationship."

"Nor would I."

(Y/n) stood in front of the two, shocked wouldn't say anything. She coughed, catching the boys attentions. "I um.." she couldn't speak, she could but her body wouldn't let her. "(Y/n) you came!" Childe held a warm smile visible to all, ZhonhLi not so much visible to the world.

"I heard you two talking." She forced herself to talk, never wanting to make eye contact with the two.  "You did, and I presume you read the letters."

"I did.." her voice was quieter than before. "I uh I like you both, a lot and with the conversation I overheard I would like to propose a ploy relationship." (Y/n) felt a hand tilt her head up. "We accept your proposal." Both boys said smiling.

_________
UwU story