Scaramouche

Yandere (dear god-)
Male reader ( we had a female on )
Spoiler people are gonna die, who you may ask? Childe.

Also choking-
_________________

3d POV

(Y/n) the 10th of the Fatui, walked around Liyue Harbor. The street could have been more crowded that they were, but it was nice that it wasn't packed. The sound of the ocean and boats leaving to harbor was calming to them.

"(Y/n)! Long time no see." A familiar voice called out. "Really? It's been two days Childe." (Y/n) laughed having the taller one stand next to them. "Yeah but it's better than a month right?" Childe laughed with him. "A month without you? Please your like a dog, following me everywhere."

-slightly farther away-

Scaramouche looked over at (Y/n) and Childe, feeling the pain of jealousy. He was never one to talk unless it had a goal for himself in it, even with that he managed to fall in love with the person he never talks with. Scaramouche groaned as the two talked, enjoying themselves. "God Scaramouche, just go talk with her what's the worst that could happen." He turned around but nobody was there.

"Hey Scaramouche!" (Y/n) voice rang in his ear, it made him more happy then he thought it would. "(Y/n), Childe. How are you two." The slight sharp tone towards Childe sent a chill down Childe's spine.

"I'm great, is nice getting the chance to talk with you. You always seem to busy to talk with." (Y/n) admitted.

(Y/n) POV

I could feel the hate radiating off of Scaramouche and Childe's fear. "Well your free to talk with me if this shortie is to busy." Childe showed no fear now, openly insulting him. "I'm sorry did someone over the average high say something? Shrink perhaps, might do you some good, deflating the ego." Scaramouche snapped back, shocking both me and Childe.

"Alright you two. Relax no need to fight." I tried calming to two down but to no avail. "I think we should listen to (Y/n). He seems to have his head on." Scaramouche said, thankful he did because it stopped the fight.

-the next day-

3d POV

"(Y/n) come here!" He turned seeing Xangling waving a paper around. "Woah slow down what's with the paper? New food or something?" She was kind of out of breath, handing the paper to him. "It's a missing poster, although I don't think he will be missing forever." (Y/n) looked at the paper super confused. "Who could be missing..."

A boy with orange hair, taller then average height has been found missing. He had a hydro vision and was known to be from outside Liyue.

If any clues are know please report to (blank).

"How and why is Childe missing? It doesn't make sense." (Y/n) said, looking at the girl for a small sign of help. "I thought you would put it together." A male voice made both (Y/n) and Xangling turn their heads. Scaramouche.

"What do you mean?" From what it looked like there was a stain of red, similar to blood but his dark clothes hid it well. "Why he's missing." His face wanted to twist into a smile that would terrify others but he had control over that keeping a blank face.

"I don't though, I'm not a detective. Wait do you know something?" (Y/n) felt Xangling presence fade, meaning it was just the two of them alone. "I may or may not but all I will say is that I did the right thing."

"The right thing? Did you kill him?!" (Y/n) felt scared but also enraged by suck an act. "Me? Why such a strong accusation. You must be joy that he's gone, even if I did do that." He was walking closer and the smell of blood dripped off of him. "Why in the world would you kill him? He was doing nothing wrong." A hand was placed on (Y/n) neck, carefully so it didn't cut circulation off, but it still held the force of someone who wanted to.

"I did it for you." His words held the unsettling tone of happiness and also small hatred. "You always said he was a bother, why not get rid of the problem then. I thought you'd like that, so I did it for you my love." The fear and shocked that made (Y/n) freeze. Scaramouche loved him, he knew that. Killing someone for love was not how someone should live.

"D-don't call me that. I-" "I don't think you have a choice. I want you to stay and not be hurt, much."

His hand tightened slightly, the tips of his fingers had specs of dried blood on them. "Scaramouche. Let go." (Y/n) tried to stay confident he really did, in the end it failed. "I don't think so my love."

(Y/n) gave up hoping it would lead to the end of what had happening now. "If you let me go I'll stay.." (Y/n) didn't want to but he had to. "Fantastic." His voice was low and it sent chills down (Y/n) back. He felt the hand retract from his neck, feeling it burn slightly. "I hope that won't leave a mark, I'd rather I do it later then now." (Y/n) didn't want to think what that was ment to imply.

"What about my friends?" (Y/n) question was valid but the answer was not. "Cut contact, or I could do it for you. Don't want another mishap to happen again." He pointed to the paper that rested on the ground. (Y/n) felt sick and angry but nodded silently. "Good boy."

_________________
Why was this one so long??????

Like 964 words sheesh