Albedo

Part 2 of the flowers from 1970 one-

Male reader

Albedo starts tinkering with things and it's a full blow surprise.
__________________

(Y/n) POV

I haven't been worrying but now I have. 2 whole weeks of no calls, a blooming Cecilia, and our dried and chipped hand prints. Nothing changed, and no response from me dialing the phone, even if I can't call him.

I sigh walking myself outside, getting knocked on the head as I opened the door. "Ow. You realize I have a door bell right?" I closed my eyes instinctively, coving the spot the person hit. It wasn't a hard hit but it was reflexive.

"Sorry. I didn't think the door would open..." the person, who sounded like a guy said. "You sound familiar. Do I know you?" I opened my eyes seeing him. His blond hair had part of it tied into a ponytail, leafs sticking out of it that actually worked. He was a tiny bit shorter, but in honestly looked familiar.

"I don't think I've seen you before but it's odd that I sound similar. You look like someone I have a photo of but it's quiet old.." I tried to not sound so tired, or upset but it simply didn't happen.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to make you sad or upset." His voice quickly changed to a worried tone. "No no you're fine. I just got thinking of um someone."

"Oh. Have you not talked to them?" He asked. "You could say that. Normally he called me but it's been two weeks, with nothing." He stood there thinking.

"Weird coincidence, I haven't been able to call someone for that same amount of time." He smiled slightly, witch ended up making me smile. "How about I let you call them, you can use my phone. Here." I handed him it, watching him look at it like it was a foreign object laced with secrets.

I stifled a laugh watching him turn red hearing me. "Here, press the numbers to their number." I pointed to the phone dial pad, with all the numbers. He put them in, slowly pulling the phone up.

Bring

"Oh, I'll get that." I quickly ran upstairs grabbing the older phone before it stopped. "Hey." It was non-committal and slightly scared. "Albedo, where have you been. It's been a whole 2 weeks!" I completely forgot about the boy downstairs. "I um did an experiment that worked. I wanted to keep it a surprise from you, sorry."

"Woah, what was it?" I was fully inclined to know what had happened. "I um got to 2020.." his voice sounded so quiet, like he flipped a switch after coming. "You're here? In 2020??" He coughed, clearly fake. "I want you to hand up and walk downstairs. Just trust me, you'll know." I did what he said hanging up the phone. No goodbye needed.

Albedo stood against the door, looking strait down. "Albedo?" I called out watching his head fly up. "(Y/n), hello." I quickly pulled him into a hug, scared that he would disappear.

"(Y/n)?" He patted my head, pulling me closer. "It's okay I'm here now."

Maybe flowers from 1970 will live

____________________

QwQ this was rushed but meh.

Discord: https://discord.gg/XQbX8EcFkk