Kaeya

Kaeyaxreader
AU? None
⚠️⚠️: panic attack
Type: comfort

You are a knight of Favonius. You have Geo, it's attack is the one when you switch from the Animo god to the Geo's. I forget the name if it said one. [Lumina is the cannon name for the female twin]

________________________

3d person POV

In a surprisingly large area of a old ruin, stood a group of the knights of Favoius. This group included Amber, Jean, Lisa, Kaeya, Lumina, and (Y/n). In front stood 3 abisle mages, fire, cryo, and water/hydro. A group of Hilichurls stood in front, ready to fight.

"Go, destroy them who stand before you." One of the mages high pitched voice called out, leading the Hilichurls to charge foward.

(Y/n) POV

I could see the Hilichurls come at us, standing in the back my sword was raised with a shaky hand. "(Y/n) focus!" I could hear Amber call out, leading me to luckily move out of the way of an ice shard. The smell of burning grass and trees filled the area, the laughing of a mage filled my ears.

"Aren't you going to fight?" It asked but the mages were nowhere near me. "As a knight I thought you'd fight." It said, I turned around being face to face with the cryo mage. "I am.." I felt like I couldn't talk. I felt my eyes burn as I failed to move backwards, like I was frozen in ice.

The mage started laughing again, it quickly turned into a cry of pain. "I.." I felt the earth shake a bit, having rocks surround me. The roof stood an inch away from my head, letting me fall onto my knees. My vision turned blurrier by the second. Talking from the outside was muffled, incoherent.

"(Y/n)!" A voice was clear as day called out, while arms were wrapped around me. I quickly hugged them, not caring who they were. "Shh, Kaeya's here.." he said quietly, pushing my head onto his shoulder. I felt it become damp, but he didn't care. "I-I'm not m-made for t-this.." I mumbled, hugging him tighter. "(Y/n) you are. You just weren't ready." He replied, very sure of himself.

"Kaeya.." I felt myself calm down and relax a bit. "Yes?" He pulled my head back tilting it up to face him. "Thank you.." as I said that he kissed my forehead, leaving me to smile. "Any time, any where." He said, smiling a small bit.

The rocks started to disappear, letting light come in. I stopped hugging Kaeya, having the rock full disappear. Everyone and even Diluc stood outside of the was rock structure. I looked around seeing everyone looking at the two of us. "J-Jean.." I was a bit scared not sure what she would do. Kaeya stood up patting my head.

-at the knights of Favonius HQ-

Jean and Lisa stood in front of the Head masters desk. "Jean, I-I have no reason to explain what I did in the battle." I spoke quickly, not realizing the door opened, letting someone walk inside. "(Y/n), as the acting head master of the knights of Favonius, I also have no reason to punish you for your action." Jean said, leaving me very confused. "I told Jean that you most likely got overwhelmed and had a panic attack. That should have no consequence." Kaeya spoke up, scaring me.

"Kaeya helped you, no?" Lisa asked, I nodded as a response. "It was also foolish of me to ask you to fight, I know what you do for the knights, helping the towns people." Jean said, having Kaeya hug me from behind. Jean continued to talk, "if we ever need you to help us fight, I'll make sure you can stay with Kaeya." I felt Kaeya kiss the top of my head, with Lisa saying a small 'aw'. "Thank you Jean, I won't let you down.."

_________________

I would like to say, the panic attack is based off of my own, in no means am I saying that it is the same for everyone.

Yes I know this is a second Kaeya, fight me.