Epilogue (+18)

This chapter includes explicit boyxboy love scene so proceed accordingly.

You have been warned.

***

5 years later

"I can't hold it back anymore babe," Narong mumbled in between their kissing, "it was the longest wedding I have ever been to."

"It was our wedding!" Sky laughed for a second before continuing to nibble his newly-wedded husband's lips.

Although they kept crashing everywhere in the flat, the duo managed to find their way to the bedroom. Narong pushed Sky onto the bed, towering over him, then he started to get rid of his clothes really slowly. Sky watched him with an overwhelming desire.

"Love, although I love the show, I don't think I can wait a second more," he pleaded to his sexy husband who thankfully fastened his action and joined him naked on the bed in record time. Then he helped Sky to get rid of his black wedding clothes while his lips followed his fingers and marked every inch of the bare skin saved from the fabric. Under Narong's touch, Sky was a moaning mess. He closed his eyes with pleasure and let his husband take control.

Feeling his submissiveness, Narong swore to show his husband the stars. He started to suck his nipples in turns while his hand was doing magic down 'there'. Sky grabbed the sheets under him and his breathing got heavier.

"Hurry up doctor!" he begged Narong and like an obedient student, Narong cut the foreplay and grabbed a condom and a bottle of lube from the drawer. Coating his slender fingers with the liquid, he pushed them one by one into his husband's tight hole, scissoring him while Sky was squirming under him. Then he pulled Sky's legs apart and took his position in between them.

"Bear a bit, my lovely teacher," he warned his husband before pushing himself in his hole. Sky yelped with the pain of the sudden intrusion, but Narong coaxed him with kisses and touches, waiting for him to adjust to his length.

"You... can... move," Sky said breathlessly and Narong didn't make him repeat. He started to thrust with all of his might, keeping his word about showing Sky the stars.

"I am about to-" Sky dug his fingernails into Narong's shoulders, losing his mind with pleasure.

"Wait me," Narong fastened his speed and soon they came together.

"It... was.. our... best... sex... ever," Sky said without waiting his breathing to go back normal.

Narong lay beside him content, "I put more effort as it was our first time as a married couple," he said teasingly, "I am glad you like it."

Sky chuckled, "now my expectations are even higher." He put his head on Narong's chest as it was their usual position on the bed.

"I have confidence as well as stamina, so don't worry babe," he started to caress Sky's hair.

"Good," he raised his head and gave his husband a good kiss, "I love your confidence, stamina and you as a whole."

"I love you too babe, with all my heart."

***

🌺 That's it!

🌺 Thank you so much for reading my story as well as for the votes and comments,

I hope you liked it 🌺