9. A Harsh Warning

Narong didn't see Sky for three days. When they were searching for the medical book, the senior acted normal, so Narong thought that the previous talk they had didn't affect Sky. But, giving it a thought, Narong noticed that it was how the senior was; always trying to help regardless of the person. Therefore, the reason why Sky helped him wasn't because of himself, but because he was a junior and Sky was a senior.

That idea left a very bitter taste in Narong's mouth.

What the hell am I thinking?!

Sighing with confusion in his heart, Narong sat on an empty table. They had an assignment as well as a quiz upcoming, so Narong had to focus on the tasks. It was better to study, at least it was possible to reach the answers.

"How are we gonna study when we have this assignment?" Narong heard one of his classmates complaining from the table behind him.

"Assignment is easy, we can pass it to P'Sky, so we just need to study for the quiz," the other classmate answered, sneakily.

"I completely forgot about the phi!" The first guy gave a high five to the second guy.

Hearing what they were saying, Narong felt his blood freeze. His enemy or not, Sky didn't deserve such a treatment. He would be lying if he said that the senior didn't do his best to help anyone. Narong was the best example of that situation, even when he said that he hated Sky, the senior did his best to help him without expecting anything for his kind act.

Overwhelmed with anger, Narong jumped to his feet. "Say it one more time," he challenged his classmates with an icy tone.

"What?" They looked at him with confusion.

"How can you exploit phi's kindness?" Narong stood in front of their table, his eyes were brimming with anger.

"Everyone does that so what?" The first guy snapped at Narong, "phi himself offers to help."

"Help," Narong stared straight at the guy, making him gulp, "he wants to help, not doing your entire assignment!"

Seeing the potential fight, the second guy pulled the first guy to leave the scene. He knew Narong was capable of beating the hell out of them, so he didn't want to take the risk.

"You will NEVER approach the senior again!" Narong yelled behind them. Then he slumped back to his seat again. Even when he didn't want to think about Sky, he was finding a way to appear.

As if it wasn't enough, a few minutes later, Apple ran towards him with an anxious look.

"What happened?" Narong asked with an annoyed tone. How many times a day did he have to get angry?

"I saw that blondie, so I ran away but he caught P'Sky!" Apple almost shouted.

"What?!" Narong was red with the second wave of anger, "where are they?"

"Near the statue, go help him!"

Narong didn't need to be told twice. He didn't even collect his stuff before rushing towards the statue.

"Come on phi, at least give me a chance to woo you," Narong saw the blondie holding Sky's hand, but Sky quickly retracted his hand.

"I can't, sorry na nong," Sky said apologetically but firmly. Narong liked his reply and decided not to jump into the scene, giving Sky a chance to get rid of the annoying junior.

"Ok then, can you at least help me with an assignment? I heard Phi is helpful towards everybody."

Narong gritted his teeth with irritation. What was wrong with everybody?! What was going on with the assignments?! Clicking his tongue, Narong waited for Sky to excuse himself, but the senior shocked him.

"If you really need help, then I will help you," Sky surrendered and the blondie smirked. He grabbed Sky's arm to drag him God knew where, but Narong blocked his path.

"Leave him alone, he won't help you," Narong looked at the blondie wryly.

"Really?" The blondie was an ever-lasting dimwit, so he challenged Narong.

"Yes," Narong forcefully opened his fingers and saved Sky's arm from his grip. The blondie hissed, but couldn't do anything. "Last warning, if I see you near him again, I will be sure to break a few bones," Narong threatened the blondie one last time before hauling the senior who was in a daze because of the junior's behavior.

When Narong pulled the dazed senior to the grass area, he released his grip on Sky's arm. The senior just stood there, staring at Narong.

His indifference irritated Narong. Gritting his teeth, he almost shouted "what's wrong with you?!"

Sky pointed at himself with eyes wide open, "me? You are the one who caused a scene out of nothing, so how come it became my fault?"

Narong started to pace up and down to cool his anger, then suddenly stopped in front of Sky, "are you really this naive or is it also a part of your act?"

"What do you mean?" Sky asked tiredly. It was always too hard to communicate with that certain junior.

"That blondie didn't want your help!"

"Maybe," Sky stated calmly, "but I can't ignore his request, what if he really needed some help?"

Narong was dumbfounded, "really? Don't you really know that others are just using your naivety?"

Sky squinted his eyes, hearing what Narong said. "Tell me directly cause I don't get what you are hinting at." He tried to look indifferent, but there was a growing anxiety in his heart as he knew Narong would never lie to him.

Narong took a deep breath, "I can't believe that you are clueless, people are using you to finish their assignments!"

A flash of hurt passed across Sky's face. He clenched his fists as he was trying to fight back his tears. He felt all his world crumbled with Narong's words. Realizing Narong's eagle eyes were on him, Sky tried to put a smile on his face but he failed.

"I shouldn't have said it this blatantly..." Narong felt terrible, seeing Sky breaking down in front of him. He just wanted to warn him about the others, but in the end, he hurt him more. Again.

Sky shook his head in negative, "thank you for letting me know how stupid I am," he said calmly and left Narong alone with his conscience.

"Damn it!" Narong kicked a stone angrily. Why did he hurt more than Sky each time when he was the reason for it? Why couldn't he be happy making his brother's traitor suffer?