Chapter 23 Here you go.

Tadashi's pov
I walk home from y/n's house slowly. Thinking about what my super suit would look like. Maybe it would look and be like Bay-Max's suit, but smaller. Y/n's would have the same colors as mine, but will be sleek and would look like a wet suit. It would have missiles that she could command by voice. Plus it would give her the power to be invisible. Now that would be cool. Then I look up and see that I am at the cafe. Man I need to pay attention.
I knock on the door, and Aunt Cassy opens it. I follow her upstairs into the living room. See Hiro watching TV while sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit next to him.

"Hiro I have a question for you." I say
"Yes." Hro says
"Could you make y/n and super suits?" I ask
"Why should I." He says
"Because you have one and so does Honey, Fred, Gogo, and Wassabi. So please, please,please." I say pleading
"Fine, what do you have in mind." He say

I give him my ideas for mine and y/n's suit. I had thought of. Then Hiro and I run to our room, and hop on to the computer. We create the suits by hand first then process them into the computer. We stay up almost all night madk the plans for the suits. Then go to bed.
~
Your pov
I walk up to my phone ringing. I pick it up and see who it is, Tadashi the screen says. Then I pick it up.

"Hello Tadashi." I say tiredly
"Hey, sorry to wake you. But remember that idea you had." He says
"The one about the super suits? Ya, why?"I say
"Well it's going to come true." He says
"Really!?" I say excited
"Yes Hiro just needs your measurements to complete yours." He says
"Cool I'll be at the cafe in a little while." I say as I jump out of bed into the bathroom, to take a shower.
"Oh what if pick you up?" He ask
"Okay sure give me a half hour." I say
"Okay see you in a half hour." He says as I hang up.

I hop into the shower and wash my hair. Then hop out and I brush my teeth. I then blow dry my hair. Get dressed, and brush my hair. Grab my books and school stuff, and my phone. Then head out the door. I wait out side my house in my blue short sleeve shirt, jeans, and flip flops. I wait for Tadashi to show up as I hear a sound behind me and I turn around. I see Bay-Max in his super suit?! No it's too small to be Bay-Max. Then it gets closer and closer. When it gets close enough I see Tadashi. Then he picks me up as he flys by.

"Good morning, right?" Tadashi says
"Ya, it sure is. I think it's the blue sky that makes it so beautiful." I say
"I have to disagree." Tadashi says
"Then what do you think makes this morning so beautiful?" I ask him
"You." He says as his mask lifts up. Then he pulls me a little closer to his chest and gives me a kiss on the lips.
"I love you." I say to him
"I love you too." He says as I notice we're going down towards SFIS.

Then we land and walk inside to the lab. When we get there the lab has been rebuilt. The lab looks the same. But a room has been added. Then we walk into that room. In the room Hiro sits behind a desk.

"Hi Hiro." I say
"Hey, come over here." Hiro says as Tadashi and I walk over to him. "I need your measurements." Hiro says
"Okay they are." Then I say a few numbers. Hiro enters them into the computer. Then walks over to a tiny room, that has all these machines that are making my suit. Then my suit comes out.
"Thank you Hiro!" I say to him as he hands me my suit.
"Your welcome. It was no problem." Hiro says as he leads me to a room so I can put my suit on.

I look at my suit before I put it on. It has the same colors as Tadashi's. But looks like a wet suit and I s very sleek. Tadashi probably made the idea for my suit. I put it on and it is surprisingly comfy. I walk out of the room and stand so Hiro can inspect his work.

"You look really good in that super suit." Tadashi says smiling
"I know your the one who made suit." I say
"Your so smart." Tadashi says
"The suit looks amazing." Hiro says
"No we can teach you how to use your gadgets." Tadashi says
"Okay." I say

Then they both teach me that most of my gadgets are voice commanded. The missiles, graveling hook, rocket boots, high energy sword, and invisibility. I use them and see how they all work. The only thing that is not voice command is my locator device, that is a button on my wrist. Then Tadashi and I change out of our suits. Then I say good bye to Hiro.
Then Tadashi walks me to my first class of the day. Then we're in the front of the door to the class room.

"So Hiro's pretty nice. To make us those amazing suits." I say
"I know my little bro is pretty amazing." Tadashi says
"I got to go now, okay?" I say
"Okay see you later." Tadashi says sadly
"But before I go I want to give you some thing." I say
"Oh, what is it?" Tadashi ask

Then I give him one big kiss good bye on the lips. I love him so much. I just want his dreams to come true and see if I am by his side the whole way. Then I pull back and look at him in those big eyes of his.

"I love you so much Tadashi." I say
"I love you too y/n." He says
"See you later." I say
"See you as soon as I can." Tadashi says as I walk in to class and sit down at a desk. Then listen to my teacher.