Chapter 34 I had good intensions.

Tadashi's pov
I wake up, groggy. I feel something my chest. I look to find my chest bare and y/n laying her head on it. I totally freak out. What did we do last night! I lift the blanket up to discover I still have my pants on. That's a relief. Oh ya I got a little hot last night. So I took off my shirt. I look at y/n for a while. I move a piece of her hair out of her face.Then she opens her eye up a little. I guess she see thinks what I thought of when I woke up. She gets up bewildered.
"Tadashi!" She says with a worried look.
"No,no! I just got hot last night. We did nothing." I say
"Phew." She say giving me a good morning kiss.
"So what do you want for breakfast?" I ask
"Pancakes." She says
"Okay. Why don't you get ready for the day, in the bathroom. While I get dressed in my room." I say
"Okay." She say picking her stuff out of my closet.
"See you in a little bit." I say

Then she walks out of the room.

"So Tadashi." Hiro says then eyes my shirt laying on the floor." Did you and y/nhave a little fun last night?" Hiro ask picking up my shirt and tossing it at me.
"No! I just got a little warm." I say
"Sure." Hiro says as y/n walks in.
"Do you want me yo wait out in the kitchen to cook breakfast with Aunt Cass?" She ask
"That will be fine." I say pulling a new shirt over my head.
"Okay, but before you go I have to say something." Hiro says
"What is it?" She ask
"Will I be a Uncle soon?" Hiro ask laughing
"Hiro! What made you say such a rude thing?!"she ask
"Tadashi shirt was flung across the floor." Hiro say as y/n leaves to help make breakfast.
~
Your pov
Hiro comes running down the stairs screaming.

"He's going to kill me!!!!!" Hiro says
"Hiro! Why do you say immature things like that to people?!" Tadashi says racing behind him knocking you over.
"Oww!" I say as Tadashi falls on top of me.
"Oh my robots! Are you okay Angle?" Tadashi ask pulling me up.
"Ya. But what's up with, oh my robots? Is that like your catch phrase?" I say
"Ya, I made it after I meet you." Tadashi says
"Why?" I ask
"Because I knew when you were down I needed something to say to make that beautiful smile appear." Tadashi say picking me up and placing me up on the counter.
"Your so sweet Dashi." I say giving him a kiss.
"No... Dying..... To.... Much..... Mooshy stuff." Hiro says pretending to die.
"Breakfast!" Aunt Cass shouts.

Then Hiro forgets "dying" and runs for food. Then Tadashi gives me a piggyback ride to breakfast.
~
After breakfast I go with Aunt Cass to pick out her bridal bouquet. Tadashi goes with Hiro to have a guys day.
~
Tadashi's pov
"So Hiro what's on the agenda?" I ask
"I thought we would go not fighting." Hiro says holding out his bot.
"No." I say
"Why?" Hiro says dramatically
"Because, bot fighting is illegal." I say
"No. bot fighting isn't illegal. Now, betting on bot fighting is illegal." Hiro says
"Same thing." I say
"Fine we will just watch." Hiro says
"No." I say as I pull up in front of the alley where the bot fights happen.
"Why?" Hiro ask as I see Randy walk walk down the alley.
"Never mind. We're gone bot fight." I say
"What?!" Hiro say excited
"But I need you bot and the money you have in your pocket." I say
"Okay, but why the sudden urge to be a bad boy?" Hiro ask handing me his bot and money. Then following me down the alley.
"Randy deserves a lesson." I say with anger rushing through my veins.
~
I am stuck in a jail cell surrounded by a bunch of bot fighters. But Hiro gets his own cell, being 14 and all. I notice Randy in the corner covering his eye. I gave him a black eye after I won the bot fight between us, to prove I am y/n's guys. Then the police came. A police officer open the cell and pulls me out.
"Use your one call." He says
"Thanks." I say dialing y/n's number.
~
Your pov
I watch Aunt Cass pick out her bouquet flowers all day. I decide to look around fir future references, when my phone rings. I look at it. It's The police department, I pick it up.
"Hello?" I say
"Hey, do you think you and Aunt Cass can bail me and Hiro out of jail?" Tadashi ask nervously
"What!?!?!?" I say
"I'll explain later." Tadashi say
"Okay." I say I hang up the phone and walk over to Aunt Cass.
"I decide on the pink lillys." Aunt Cass tells me.
"Cass we need to bail Hiro and Tadashi out of jail." I say
"What!?!?" Aunt Cass says
~
We're at the police station in less than 5 minutes. We walk in fill, out paper work, and walk outside to wait for the boys. They walk out and Aunt Cass hugs Hiro. I hug Tadashi.
"What were you thinking, Dashi! Hiro is supposed to be the wreck less one!" I say pulling away to face him.
"Hey, he wasn't going to do fight. Until he saw Randy." Hiro says
"What? You decide to fight him because of what he did to me?" I ask
"Yes. I wanted him to leave you alone." Tadashi says as his hands turn to fist.
"See Aunt Cass we had good intensions." Hiro says
"I see, but Hiro if you hadn't gave Tadashi the idea of bot fighting none of this would have happened." She says
"No Aunt Cass. Don't blame him. If it wasn't for me Hiro and I wouldn't be in this predicament." Tadashi says
"Okay. Grounded for a week and no video games." Aunt Cass says
"Ugh!" Hiro says as Tadashi slips his arm around my waist.
"Okay Tadashi take y/n home. Hiro and I will meet you back home." Aunt Cass says as it starts to rain.
"Okay." Tadashi says hopping onto the scooter. Then I hop on behind him. Then we drive away.
~
When Tadashi and I get to my place it's pouring and the thunder is loud. Then the lighting comes. Tadashi and I rush to my apartment.
"Tadashi will you-" I say but am interrupted by a kiss. Then the power goes out. Surprisingly I don't jump. Tadashi comforts me.
"Yes." Tadashi says
"Okay." I say as I pill him upstairs in the dark.

I slip of the shoes. I hear Tadashi pull off his shoes with a squeak.

"Remember thus morning?" Tadashi ask
"Ya, what about it." I ask
"You know how Hiro teased us?" He says
"Ya, that was pretty funny." I say
"I was thinking......" He says
"What?" I ask
"Will you marry me so I can protect you and you can protect me?" Tadashi asks as I see his shadow get down on one knee. Then pulls out a ring.
"Yes!" I say as I slip on the ring and give his a long tender kiss.
"I love you." Tadashi says
"I love you too. Know why don't we try to make Hiro, Uncle Hiro?" I say pulling Tadashi towards the bed.
"Okay Mrs. Hamada." Tadashi says