Chapter 19 Your alive

Your pov
I get out of bed and take a shower. Then I get dressed. I ware a aqua dress, that's knee length. With some black sneakers. I brush my teeth and my hair. Grab my books and work, then head out the door. I walk to the cafe to have breakfast like have been doing ever since Tadashi was in the hospital, hoping I will see him. When I get in front of the cafe my phone rings. I pick it up.

"Hello, who is this?" I say
"Hello is this y/n? This is the hospital." The person ask
"Yes, is Tadashi better." I ask
"Yes, he want you to pick him up. He says your his girlfriend." The person says
"Okay I'll be there in a hour." I tell the person
"Okay, see you soon." The person says as I guess that it's a nurse.

I eat breakfast at the cafe super quickly. Then when I'm done I ask to use the scooter Aunt Cassy say okay, but not to break it. I go up stairs quickly and get some of Tadashi's clothes for him, then I head out. So I put my stuff in my backpack, and put Tadashi's helmet on. Then drive to the hospital.
~
When I get there I, I go to the nearest elevator and hop in. I push the floor number that Tadashi's on and the elevator goes up. When it stops I get out and run to The room Tadashi's in. When I get there I go into the room. He's there looking at me with his bandages on.

"Tadashi!" I say
"Y/n! I wanted them to call you yesterday but the said no. I missed you so much yesterday, and-" Tadashi says as I interrupt him and give him a big kiss on the lips.
"Tadashi, I love you and I missed you too." I say cheerfully as a nurse walks in.
"Time for the bandages to come off." The nurse says cheerfully
"Okay." We say in unison

Then I move over. As the nurse takes off the bandages. His arms, legs, and forehead look no different. He looks amazing.

"Okay all done. You can leave when you want to go." The nurse says as she leaves.
"Oh I brought you, some new clothes."I say as I pull them out of my back pack. Then I pull his hat out. I hand it to him and he gets up and walks to the bathroom to get dressed. When he comes out he looks like his old self.
"So when you want to go?" I ask him
"Too see Bay- Max. Just for an extra check." He says

Then we walk out of the hospital hand in hand. Get on the scooter together. And head to the cafe.
~
Tadashi's pov
"Okay let's go in." She says
"What about Aunt Cassy and Hiro?" I ask
"Hiro is with Honey, Gogo, Wassabi, and Fred. Aunt Cassy is out on a date." She says
"What a date?" I say surprised
"Ya she is going out with the mechanic down the street. She been going out with him for 3 weeks now." She says
"Okay, then. Let's head up." I say

We walk upstairs and open my bedroom up. I look to see what Hiro has done with the place. Nothing has changed at all. She then punches my arm to activate Bay-Max.

"Scan me." I command him, and he scans me.
"You seem to be very healthy and have a few cuts that will heal soon." Bay-Max tells me
"Okay. I am satisfied with my care." I say to him then he goes and shuts down.
"Where do you wasn't to go until Hiro and Aunt Cassy return?" I ask her
"Well what about a date. We can go to beach." She suggest
"Sure I would love that." I say back

She waits outside the door as I put on my swim shorts. A tank top and my flip flops. Put on my hat too. I find the sun screen and my sun glasses. Then walk out and grab her hand and get out of the cafe. Get on the scooter and head to her house.
~
When we get there she goes in and comes out with in minutes. She is wearing a loose shirt and some shorts. With flip flops and a back pack (to put the sun screen and other stuff in.

"You look amazing." I tell her
"Oh really, you should see what you look like from my point of view." She says back as she hops on to the scooter. Wrapping her arms around my waist. Then we head off for the beach.