Chapter 38 Where have you been?

Your pov
Tadashi and I have been walking for hours through the woods. Searching for Hiro and Callie. After Tadashi got stuck we lost them.
"Where could they be?" I ask out loud.
"We should head back. They're probably with Aunt Cass." Tadashi says
"Your probably right. Let's go." I say
~
We walk up to the truck and see Aunt Cass. We run to her.
"Aunt Cass, have you seen Hiro and Callie?" I ask
"No I thought they we're with you." Aunt Cass says worried
"Oh no!" I say
"Where are they?" Aunt Cass ask aloud.
"In the forest." I say
"We can use Baymax!" Tadashi says
"Of course!" I say
"Better hurry it's getting late, it's almost 5:00 pm." Aunt Cass says
"We will." I say as Tadashi and I run over to Baymax.
~
Hiro's pov
I walk up on the grass with Callie's head on my chest, her arms wrapped around my waist. Why I am I on the grass? Oh ya, after I held Callie while she shivered we both fell asleep. I smile at her while she moves a little in her sleep. I wonder if she likes me or likes me likes me? I like her like her. She so pretty, funny,sassy, and clever. She is so small for her age, too. Someone needs to protect her. From guys that just like her because of her shape. Maybe I will be that guy. Then she stirs a little and blinks open her eyes. Then looks at where her head is. She gets up nervously and blushes.
"What's wrong Sleeping Beauty?" I ask
"Nothing,sorry." She says
"For what?" I ask
"For sleeping on you." She says
"Oh,well I was totally fine with it." I say rubbing the back of my neck.
"Really?" She ask
"Really.Oh,well then. Does that mean you like me?" I ask
"Yes." She say
"Yes! I mean cool." I says as she lies down next to me on her back. I turn to face her.
"So do you like me as well." She ask as she turns to face me.
"Well umm....." I say nervously
"You can tell me any way you want to." She says looking at me with her chocolate brown eyes.
"Ummmm.... I don't know how to express my emotions." I say
"Well, I will tell you, just come a
little closer." She says
"Okay." I say as I lean my head a little closer.
Half expecting to hear a whisper, when she gives me a kiss on the cheek. I blush profusely and put a dorky grin on my face. Then I get up and pull her up put my hands on her cheeks lean in so close to her that we're sharing the same air. She stands up on her tippy toes and leans in as I lean in. Then I hear a crunch in the edgy of the clearing. It's just a animal, I assume. As our lips are about to touch, Tadashi,y/n, and Baymax appear.
"Hiro! What do you think your doing!!" Y/n shouts making Callie and I pull away from each other.
"Whoa Hiro. Didn't know you were such a ladies man." Tadashi says cheering me on.
"Tadashi didn't encourage him!" Y/n shouts at him as I cowers back."Hiro I am going to kill you!" Y/n shouts at me walk towards me.
"It wasn't Hiro's fault. It was mine. I propelled him to show how he felt about me." Callie blurts out
"Oh,really is that true Hiro?" Y/n ask
"Yes and no. She did give me the idea, but I almost got away with my attempted first kiss." I say defending Callie.
"Oh,okay. And you two were here all afternoon?" Tadashi ask
"Yes." Callie and I say in unison.
"Okay then, let's head to the cafe for dinner." Y/n says
"Yes." All of us say together.