Chapter 20 Amazing

Your pov
"Tadashi I am so glad your okay. If you didn't make it I don't know what I would have done." I say to him
"I love you." He say to me as we pull to a stop. We both get of the scooter and get our stuff together. We find a spot on the beach. Next to the water and some stones. And set up the beach towels and our other stuff.
"Want to take a swim or talk?" I ask him
"Ummm......tough choice. A swim." He said to me
"Okay." I say to him
He takes off his flip flops and his hat. Placing them down next to the beach towel. Then he takes off his shirt. Exposing his bare chest. I blush a little. Then I take of my flip flops and my shirt. Then my shorts. And race him to the water. He picks me up from the behind and carries me to the water and throws me in.
"You butt." I say sarcastically
"I know I am that why you love me so much." He says back
"Ha ha. Now help me up." I say as he grabs my hand to hell me up. I grab his hand and pull him into the water with me. Then we both just laugh our heads off, while lays on our backs in the water. Then we get up and swim for a while. After that we go back to our spot and lay on ours sides looking at each other.
"You look so hot when your hair is wet." He tells me
"Well you look pretty good in a swimsuit." I tell him as he blushes.
"You do too." He says back while I blush.
"I Love you." I say to him
"I love you more." He says
"No, I do." I say

Then he kisses me on my forehead, then my cheek and finally on the lips. Then it stops and we get dressed and leave the beach hand in hand. We hope one the scooter and drive back to the cafe.
~
When we get there Aunt Cassy and Hiro are inside.

"Is it a good time?" He says pointing to them.
"Yes, you need to. I'll be right behind you." I say
"Promise." He says
"Promise." I say
"Okay here goes nothing." He says as we both walk in.