Chapter 44 The results.

Tadashi's pov
After y/n gets knocked out by the falling ceiling piece, I run at Randy.
"Whoa, Tadashi she left you for me." Randy say getting off y/n slowly.
"No that was all a rouse. We got her family out." I say walking towards him.
"How? It couldn't have been fake, she was going along with it."He ask backing into the wall.
"Her sister was with us when you kidnapped her parents. She snuck in and got everyone out. Now y/n she was going along with the plan." I say getting in fighting position.
"Now, Tadashi." He says realizing everything I mean.
"What? Don't kick you? I won't kick you." I say calmly
"Really?" He ask
"Really." I say puching in the face and knocking him out.
After Randy falls to the floor I rush to y/n. There's a long jagged cut running down the side of her face, blood gushing from it. I pull up her pants and put her shirt back on her. I pick her up and rush her outside. Baymax and Hiro just came back from dropping off Y/n's and Callie's family.
"What happened to her?" Honey ask looking away because of the blood.
"Get Randy he is in his room knocked out. A piece of ceiling fell on her." I say
"Oh no. Y/n seems to be in some sort of distress." Baymax say rushing towards me.
"Yes we need to get her home." I say turning on my boosters.
"Okay." Hiro nods in agreement.
~
Your pov
I wake up in my bed with Tadashi sitting on the edgy if it. I get up a little but then feel dizzy. Tadashi sees that I woke up.
"Y/n, your okay. OMR, Baymax bandaged you cut." He says getting up and kneels next to me.
"What happened? Lasted thing I remember is Randy trying to get into my pants." I say getting up again but then s dizzy spell is cast upon me.
"Don't get up. After I came into the room a piece of curling fell on you and knocked you out." He says
"What about my family?" I ask in alarm.
"Callie got them out, they're all okay. Callie us down stairs with Hiro sleeping on the couch." He says rubbing my hand with his.
"Did you tell my dad and Aunt Cass that-" I say as Tadsshi interjects
"What and why it happened, yes. Also Callie and Hiro are going to spend the night here." He says
"Okay." I say
"How you feeling?" He ask
"Goid other than the fact I have a splitting head ach." I say as Baymax comes up the stairs all white and fluffy.
"Y/n you are awake and doing very much better. I can deactivate now if you would like." Baymax says
"No just wait a minute. Tadashi help me get up." I say as Tadashi helps me up. "Baymax scan me." I say
"The baby's first test." Tadashi says holding me steady.
"Yup." I say
"Scan complete. What should I be looking for other than your head injury?" Baymax ask
"A little life form growing within my stomach area." I say
"There is no such thing in your scan." Baymax says
"What?!" I ask worried. "Why?" I ask desperately.
"You seem to have a still problem when it comes to reproduction. You have a one in a million chance of a obtaining a pregnancy." Baymax says ad I kneel on the ground and cry.
"No, no, no it can't be right." I say crying
"It is correct." Baymax says
"Baymax go check on Hiro and Callie." Tadashi says
"Okay." Baymax says walking away.
"Hey, it's going to be okay." Tadashi says
"No, it's not. I wanted us to have a kid. To raise together. To see the child grow un so many ways." I say crying as Tadsshi holds me though my tears.
"So did I." He says
"Then why aren't you upset?" I question
"Because we can adopt." He says
"Really you wouldn't mind adopting?" I ask
"I am totally fine with it." He says as I pull up to look at him.
"Thanks you always know what to say to make me feel a little better." I say
"I know. Right after our wedding we can look into adoption." He says
"Thank you." I say giving him a kiss.

~

Sad ending to the chapter.😢 but don't worry there is a happy out come in all this. This book only has 4-5 chapters left! Then I will write my new Tadashi x reader. Don't forget about Big Hero 6 one shots! This Tadashi922 and out.