Chapter 48 Good and Bad News!

Your pov
I sit on the plane next to Tadashi, on our flight back to San Fransokoy. The week flew by so fast here, in New York. All the fancy nights out, shopping, and the sights. Not to mention getting to talk with Tony and Thor! Tony's so generous to help Tadashi and Hiro live their dream. Then I look to Tadashi and find him sleeping. I guess I better sleep too.
~
I wake up the next morning I wake up to a gagging sensation in my throat. I rush to the bathroom just in the nick of time to have the vomit in me land in the toilet. The picking continues for a while. Then I pull my head up and sit down on the bathroom floor. I flush the toilet and grab a towel. I wipe my face and toss the towel to the floor, when Tadashi comes rushing in and kneels beside me.
"Are you okay? What happened? Are you sick?" Tadashi ask picking up and carrying you back to bed.
"I must be sick or something." I say as Tadashi pulls the covers over me.
"Give me one sec." Tadashi says as he steps back punches himself hard in the stomach. "Ow!" Tadashi screams. Then Baymax appears.
"Tadashi I was alerted by a sound of distress. Let me scan-" Baymax says
"Baymax don't worry about me. Scan y/n." Tadashi says pointing to me.
"Okay." Baymax says walking over to me. Then scans me. "You seem to have a small creature, of human nature inside of you." Baymax says
"I have a what?" I ask
"A smaller living being inside of you, that is human." Baymax says
"Tadashi I'm pregnant! We bet the odds!" I shout happily getting up and running to him. I give him a big hug.
"Baymax I am satisfied with my care." Tadashi says giving me a passionate kiss. "I love you and the baby!" Tadashi says.
"I just might add one more thing. There seems to be two of those infants inside of you." Baymax says as he deflates into his charging station.
"Wait Twins!" I say as I stand wide eyed and my mouth gaping.
"We're having twins!" Tadashi shouts as he does his happy dance around the room.
"I can't believe it. I will be carrying two living things inside of me!" I say
"I knew we could totally beat the odds."
He says to me, as I remember a very important thing that is happening today.
"Tadashi! Tony is coming to meet Hiro remember! In two hours!" I say
"OMR!" Tadashi says
We quickly get dressed. Tadashi in his SFN hat, teal convers, gray cardigan, white and black shirt, and brown skinny jeans. Me in a lime green strapless dress, Tadashi's yellow cardigan, and white flats. We have a quick breakfast. We rush out the door into the scooter. I put in my helmet and Tadashi does the same too. Then we are off, to the cafe.
~
When we get to the cafe we see Tony standing in front of the cafe. He wearing a nice jeans and a button up shirt. Hey waves at us as we pull in.
"What are you thinking standing out in the open like that!" I shout at him.
"Whoa, what happened to the sweet girl I meet 2 weeks ago?" Tony ask Tadashi.
"She goes away if you mess up, big time. Then this girl replaces her." Tadashi says pointing to me.
"Ha ha very funny. Now we have to go inside and hide you." I say to Tony.
"Me hide, no. I don't think so. I will not hide." Tony says full of himself.
"Tony hide in the closet right next to Hiro's room! Tadashi escort him there! I will be in Hiro's room!" I shout
"Ahhh, Tadashi take me to my hiding place. I may never come out if that girl stays." Tony says as Tadashi ushers him inside. I go upstairs right behind them to make sure Tony stays in his hiding place. When he does, Tadashi and I head to Hiro's room. I walk in and see Hiro's and Callie on the bed sleeping. I walk over but Tadashi pulls me back as Hiro stirs. We walk into the hallway and into the kitchen.
~
Hiro's pov
I wake up and feel two arms wrapped around my neck. I then remember it's Callie's arms. I have my arms wrapped around her waist. I feel just a strip of bare skin where her tank top was to short to reach. I rub her side gently. She nuzzles her head into my chest. I kiss her on the forehead to wake her. She doesn't wake up. I kiss her cheek. She doesn't wake. I kiss her gently on her lips. Then I feel her smile. I pull away to find my sleeping beauty awake and wide eyed.
"Good morning." I say
"Good mornings are over rated I prefer good morning kisses." She says as she sits up on top of me. Leans over and kisses me. I pull her so she lays on top of me. I kiss her. She leans in more to the kiss. I slide my hands through her hair. She slides her hands under my shirt. Tracing the lines of my chest slowly. Then pulls my shirt off. I start to get the idea.I slide my hands under her shirt, tracing lines on to her sides. "Wait what if Aunt Cass catches us?" Callie ask.
"She won't. She has had trouble sleeping lately. So she takes super sleepy pills." I whisper into her ear, while gently kissing her neck.
"Okay." Callie says leaning in and kisses me furiously on the lips, I kiss back harder. I start to pull her tank top off as Tadashi walks in with y/n. Callie and I freeze. Y/n stares wided eyed and mouth gapping and us. Tadashi takes in a deep breath, as Callie's tank top falls to the floor.
"HIRO HENERY HAMADA!!!!! YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!!! BUT YOU HAVE A BIG SURPRISE!!!!! SO I WILL YELL AT YOU AND CALLIE LATER. AND SO WILL
Y/N!!!!" Tadashi shouts at the top of his lungs.
"Callie and Hiro get dressed!!!! Right now!!!" Y/n says walking out of the room. Tadashi follows her but gives me a icy glare as he slams the door behind him. I glance back at Callie. Seeing her black sports bra. I blush and she blushes.
"I guess I was wrong." I say
"About what?" Callie says
"The getting caught part." I say
"I guess you were." Callie says
"We better get dressed." I say as we both get up.
"Hiro I know this may sound awkward, but I need a fresh pair of clothes." Callie says as I pull down my jogging pants. She kinda just stares at me and looks at me up and down, and blushes.
"You enjoying the view?" I ask with a sly grin.
"Uhhhh....what did you say?" Callie says looking at me as if in a daze.
"I said did you like the view?" I say again.
"Oh...ummmm......" Callie says blushing profusely.
"Be honest." I say taking a step closer so she can have a better look.
"Super hero work outs really make you hotter than you already are." She says
"Your so sweet. Yes you can borrow some of my clothes." I say rummaging through my closet to find her clothes. I finally find my old clothes I don't fit in to. I pull out my old rose red shirt and black shorts. I hand them to her and I pull on a pair of gray shorts and a red shirt, matching to Callie's. I turn around to let Callie dress. She taps on my shoulder when she finished. I turn around to see her. The clothes fit like a glove.
"You look so hot." I say stepping towards her. I pull her into a close hug. She hugs back. I kiss her neck, then kiss harder there. She sighs slowly and I suck a little on the spot. She sighs a little more. I pull back to see her.she looks dazed. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me. And I wrap my arms around her waist. She rested her head against my shoulder. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I nip at her neck and walk down stairs with her. We get into the living room. I drop Callie off on the sofa. I stuck on the same part on her neck one last time before Tadashi, Aunt Cass, and y/n walk in. Callie gently rubs her neck to hid the hickey.
"Callie is your neck all right?" Tadashi ask
"Ummmm....yeah totally never been better." She says nervously while i take a seat next to her.
"Let me look." Tadashi say going over to Callie and prying her hand off her neck and spotting the hickey. "Giro what is this?" Tadashi ask clearly mad.
"A squid put its tentacle around Callie's neck?" I say telling a lie.
"Hiro! Your going to die very soon!" Tadashi yells
"Can I tell you know who to come out?" Y/n ask
"Yes!" Tadashi shouts
"Okay, you can come out Tony!" Y/n shouts
Then a tall man walks out of the closet. He is wearing nice jeans and a button up shirt. Then I see his face. My mouth hangs open as I see Tony Stark before me. He walks to me.
"So your the one who is the super genius, Tadashi is always talking about. Also why has everyone been yelling at you, and I girl name Callie?" Tony ask
"Uhhhhh......" I say speechless
"I will just tell you that they are both getting a talk. About romance and how they have to stay safe." Tadashi says
"Oh...well then. Let's go talk just Tadashi, you, and me." Tony says
"Okay." Tadashi says taking me to my room. Tony behind us.

~

Hey Tadashi922 here just telling you that there is one more chapter then a epilogue, for this book. I hope your happy. If not don't worry I am writing a new book. It is called I Am Just a Fella With a Umbrella. For now good bye.