Chapter 49 The Talk

Tadashi's pov

Hiro, Tony, and I talk all afternoon. We talk about our industry, Hamada Brothers Robotics. How it will help future robotics engineers support their work. After that Tony leaves and signs a few of Hiro's and my fan memorabilia. Then y/n and I pull Callie and Hiro into Hiro's room. We sit them on the bed and y/n and I stand in front them.
"Okay, now lets talk. Hiro you can't have sex till you are at least out of high school." I say
"Ummm..... Tadashi I am out of high school. I am actually in college." Hiro says making me red with anger.
"What Tadashi meant is you shouldn't have sex till your at least 19 years or older. Which neither you or Callie are." Y/n says calmly
"But we weren't going to have sex! We were just making out!" Hiro exclaims
"Yeah, we were just kissing!" Callie yells making y/n turn angrier than she all ready was.
"Hey! Do you know what happens when you make out? If not I will now give you a quick safety lesson. Okay when making out one thing leads to another....and you get the picture. You always need to protect yourselves from things like teen pregnancies and STDs. So Hiro when you and Callie decide it is the right time, Hiro you wear a condom. Callie you take Birth Control Pills. You always need to be safe. If you aren't you will become teen parents!" Y/n finishes in a big huff.
"Okay, okay we get it. You don't have to tell the world." Hiro says
"Please don't tell dad." Callie says meekly
"I won't but if this happens again you are in big trouble." Y/n says

Your pov
"Hiro know there is the fact you gave Callie a hickey. You can't do that either till you are at least 16 years old or above. You can leave a bruise if you give hickeys. You already gave Callie a bruise. I won't tell Aunt Cass about the making out part though. You just have to promise never to do this again." Tadashi says
"I promise." Callie and Hiro say in unison as I have the sudden feeling to puke. I run out of the room. Into the bathroom and vomit on the toilet. When I am done I wipe my face with a towel and toss the towel to the floor. Tadashi rushes in along with Aunt Cass.
"What happened?" Aunt Cass exclaimed leaning over and flushing the toilet.
"I think it's because of the babies all I had for breakfast was a piece of toast." I say getting up and feeling light headed. I lean on Tadashi for balance.
"Babies?" Aunt Cass ask following Tadashi and I into the living room. Tadashi sets me down lightly on the sofa and sits next to me.
"Yes, y/n has twins in her." Tadashi says as he goes into the kitchen.
"And you have the gaol to tell Callie and I to have safe sex." Hiro says stepping out from around the corner into the living room, with Callie.
"Safe sex?" Aunt Cass ask obviously confused.
"Umm... I said nothing." Hiro says quickly.
"Yup,totally nothing." Callie says taking a seat next to me.
"Okay, first nothing's first. Y/n your pregnant with twins?" Aunt Cass ask
"Yes, Tadsdhi and I found out this morning." I say happily as Aunt Cass pulls me into s hug.
"I am do proud of you, two!" Aunt Cass says as Tadadi comes back empty handed.
"Where's my food!" I shout at him.
"Ahh! Now I know what Tony meant by hiding forever." Tadashi say cowering from me.
"Sorry." I say
"I was going to say I forgot to ask what you want to eat." Tadashi says
"Oh.. I want bananas with...ummmm......salsa." I say
"Really?" Tadashi says
"Ew!!" Hiro and Callie say disgusted.
"Hey! She is pregnant with Twins she is going to have weird cravings." Aunt Cass says supporting me.
"Okay bananas and salsa." Tadashi says returning into the kitchen.

~

Hey sorry this chapter short. But don't worry there is a epilogue. It will be out tomorrow or Monday. This is Tadashi922 and out.