Chapter 15 I love you

Tadashi's pov
As we walk up to the cafe I just look at her. I look at her, and see the beauty in her. I open the door to the cafe and look at my watch. It's 10:00 and all the lights are off.

"I think Aunt Cassy and Hiro are all ready in bed." I say to her
"I think so too." Y/n says
"Well do you want the cot? Oh, and just to know there is a good chance of thunder and lighting tonight." I say as I remember her fear of lighting and thunder.
"No I don't want the cot." She says hastily
"Okay just hold my hand, and I will lead you upstairs." I say to her

I feel her hold grab my hand. I try to find the light switch but I can't find it.

"I guess we have to walk up satires in the dark." I tell her
"That's fine as long as I'm with you. I won't be too scared." She replies with a giggle.

I walk up the stair with her by my side. I walk her into the kitchen and turn on the light.

"Do you want a snack before bed?" I ask
"Sure, what you got in the fridge?" She ask me
"We have chocolate ice cream, hot dogs, cookies, milk, soda, lettuce, tomatoes, and crab. What do you want?" I ask her while I eye the ice cream.
"I would like the ice cream." She says
"I wanted that to. You and me think a lot a like." I say loving her even more each minute I am with her.
"Okay I will scoop it out while you look for the chocolate syrup." Y/n says
"Okay, will do." I say back

She scoops up the ice cream and puts it in the bowls. While I look for the chocolate syrup.

"Found it!" I scream whisper
"Oh ya." She says
"Know for the final touch." I say as I put on the chocolate syrup.

We each grab a bowl and sit down on the couch. We eat the ice cream so fast that we each get at least 4 brain freezes. When we finish eating we wash the bowls in the sink. And I lead her to my bed room realized she needs pajamas.

"Let me get you one of my shirts to wear as pajamas." I tell her as I walk over to my closet.

Your pov
I look at him while he finds me some pajamas. He is the first boy who really cares about me. I love him and he loves me.

"Here you go I'll lead you to the bathroom to get dressed." Tadashi says to me.

So I follow him to the bathroom and go in. I lock the door and put on the over sized shirt. Then head out and follow Tadashi back to the bed room. I hoped in to Tadashi's bed and he hoped in behind me. I then remembered Mr.Cuddles. I got out and went to where I put my clothes. Then I grabbed him and put him on top of Tadashi's dresser. I then hoped back into bed.

"That's better." I say as a boom of lightning strikes.
"Don't worry I am here." Tadashi says as he wraps his arms around me.
"I won't as long as your here to protect me." I tell him as I flip over to look at him.
"Will you come with me before your classes start tomorrow?" Tadashi ask me
"Sure." I say back
"I love you." He says as he kisses me on my forehead.
"I love you too, no matter what happens." I say as I give him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Good night." Tadashi tells me
"Good night to you to." I say to him as I close my eyes. Feeling safe next to him.