Chapter 40 Moving

Tadashi pov
I notice y/n fell asleep. She looks so cute. We pull up to the cafe and Aunt Cass stops the truck. Hiro and Aunt Cass get out of the truck. Hiro runs over to my door and opens it. I hold y/n so she won't hit the ground with one arm. While I U.S. The other to unbuckle us. I hold y/n up as I get out of the truck with y/n in my arms.
"Are you going to carry her upstairs into our room?" Hiro ask
"Yes, she is my princess and I'm her prince." I say picking her up weding style.
"Your so cheesy." Hiro says
"You will be as cheesy as me some day young grasshopper. But till then I will teach you in the art of cheesiness." I say making Hiro laugh.
~
I walk into and lay y/n on the bed. Hiro is already asleep so is Aunt Cass. I peel off my shoes and toss them on a moving box. I take of y/n's too. I hop into my desk. Turn on the laptop and pull up Baymax's blue prints. Now I will try to make Aunr Cass's wedding gift.
~
Your pov
I wake up in the morning on Tadashi's bed. But where is he? I look around and spot him at the desk. He is sleeping, all over his work. I get up slowly and walk over and see what he is working on. He really is going to make the irk Baymax. I look and see all the work he been doing. There's a lot of work. I look at him give him a kiss on his cheek. His eyes shot open. He sat up in his sit. His hair was sticking up all over the place. He looks so cute when he wakes up.
"What time is it?" He ask
"Umm...." I looking at the bot clock. "It's 3:30 in the morning." I say
"Man I guess I fell asleep but I finished her. At least her blue prints." He says
"That's great! Do you think I could help you put it together?" I ask taking a seat on Tadashi's lap.
"Yes, you can be my beautiful assistant." He says standing up holding me and twirling me around in his arms. I put my arms around his neck. He finally stops and looks down at me.
"You look really cute in the morning, you know that?" Tadashi says
"No, I didn't. But so do you." I say
"Really?" He says
"Ya, it's your hair." I say as he puts me down to fix his hair.
"Okay let's go to bed." He says
"Okay." I say slipping into his bed. He gets in after me. He slips his arms around my waist, then pulls me close. I giggle then I slip into a deep sleep.
~
Tadashi's pov
I wake up and look at the clock. It's 8:00 in the morning. I look and find y/n. She has a arm wrapped around my waist and one on my chest. I give her a kiss in the cheek and she wakes up slowly. Rubbing her eyes and makes a big yawn. She sits up.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." I say
"Good morning." She says
"I smell breakfast." I say
"Let's go eat then load up the truck afterwards." She says getting out of the bed and slipping on her shoes.
"Okay." I say
~
We head into the kitchen and find Hiro and Aunt Cass already eating.
"Look who finally got up." Aunt Cass says
"Good morning, Aunt Cass and Hiro." Me and y/n say in unison. Then take our seats to eat.
~
"Hiro can you help pack the last of my stuff up in the truck." I ask
"I guess so." Hiro says with his head down following me to our room.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask turning to face him.
"Nothing." Hiro says
"Hiro, tell me." I say placing my hands on his shoulders.
"Okay, I just wish you didn't have to leave. Hiro says sadly
"Hiro it's not like I'm like I'm leaving the world. I will only be a drive away. I'll always come home for meals, to work at the cafe, and family movies." I say
"Really?" Hiro says
"Really." I say giving him a big hug.
"Okay now that I feel better about you moving out. I can help you put the boxes away." Hiro says
~
Your pov
Aunt Cass pulls up to the apartment building.
"You guys need any help unloading the boxes?" Aunt Cass ask
"Sure." Tadashi says

We unload the truck and put every box in my apartment.
"Your home is really nice for an apartment." Aunt Cass says
"Thanks." I say
"Hiro and I better get back to the cafe." Aunt Cass says
"Okay,see for dinner." Tadashi and I say in unison.
"Okay." Hiro and Aunt Cass say walking out the door.
"Okay, let's get cracking." Tadashi say opening up a box of clothes and caring it up stairs.
"What let me clear out some space in my dresser and closet for your clothes." I say heading up to our bedroom.
"Okay." He says with a smirk.
~
We lay on our bed taking a break after unpacking all the boxes.
"Okay let's start on Mrs. Baymax." He says
"Okay, let's start." I say

~
Hey Tadashi922 here. I just want to say thanks to all my followers cause my book has 4.21k reeds!! Thank you everyone. This Tadashi922 and out.