Chapter 38 Notes

Your pov
I walk in between Hiro and Callie. I glare at Hiro occasionally. I can't believe he would kiss a girl he just met! Tadashi didn't even do that! No boy does that, it's so...so...so immature! We walk up to the truck and Baymax is in the back with Jake,Lilly, and Lenny. Aunt Cass is in the drivers set. Callie hops in the back and Hiro follows her.
"Where do you think your going mister?" I say pulling him out of the back.
"Going to sit with that cute girl." Hiro says making Callie giggle.
"No, your sitting in the front. With Aung Cass and Tadashi." I say pushing him in the front of the truck.
"Fine! Talk with you later Callie!" Hiro shouts as Tadashi shuts the passenger door. Then I hop in the back and sit next to Jake. Callie is sitting by the back window. Then Aunt Cass drives.
~
As we drive Baymax entertains Lilly and Lenny with some shows he has programmed into him. Jake plays on his phone. Callie looks over the side of the truck as the buildings fly by. Hiro tapped from inside the truck on the back window.

Hiro's pov
I tap on the back window and try to get Callie's attention. Then she looks at me and waves her hand.
"Aunt Cass can I open the back window up for a minute?" I ask
"Sure." She says as I grab two pencils and two note pads from my bag. I open the window up and hand a note pad and pencils to Callie, she takes it. Our hands touch for a moment. Then y/n glares at me. I close the window and write on the note pad.
Me- Hi.
Then I stuck it to the window and Callie gets the idea. She then writes on the note pad and sticks it to the window.
Callie- Hi!
Me- Sorry I got us in trouble.
Callie- It's not your fault. It's mine, I encouraged you.
Me- No,If it wasn't for me taking you on a walk, you wouldn't even be in trouble.
Callie- But I would have never have found out you like me.
Me- Ya,I would have never found out you liked me.
Callie- Your so sweet.
Me- Really?
Callie- Really.
Me- Thanks. You know just what to say.
Callie- I do?
Me- You do.
Callie- I think we're at the cafe.
Me- You want to sit next to me during dinner? Plus are you my girlfriend?
Callie- Yes, for both questions.

Your pov
I turns head as we pull to a stop to find Hiro hopping out of the truck doing his happy dance. I get down from the back and help all the kids off. Then Callie is the last one, and Hiro pushes me aside. Then puts out his arms as Callie comes towards us on the truck. Then sits on the ledge lets Hiro wrap his arms around her waist and pull her down. I glare at him. As he pulls Callie into a hug. Then he sees my stare and releases her quickly. Then walks into the cafe.
"What was that for?" Callie ask
"Your to young to have a boyfriend. " I say
"No I'm not." She says
"Yes you are." I say
"You know what I don't care what you say I love Hiro!" Callie shouts
"Okay don't Takeuchi advice. I just going to say one thing. He was thrown in jail last night." I say
"A bad boy." She says with interest as we walk into the cafe for dinner.

~

Hey hope your enjoying the book so far. After this one is over I will be writing another Tadashi x reader.😀 Till the chapter Tadashi922 is over and out.