Chapter Twenty Nine

"Don't tell either of them Larry please, I want to sort this out on my own. Please just go." I wiped the tears from my face as I fixed my shirt.

"Fine. But I will call tomorrow evening and if you haven't told them by then, I will tell them myself. Okay?" he walked towards the door, placing a hand on my arm reassuring me.

"Yeah, deal. Thank you Larry." We both walked out the door and went down the stairs, I walked Larry to the door and waved him goodbye.

Closing the door, I turned around and nearly jumped out of my skin, "Jesus, are you both trying to kill me?" I put one hand on my heart and one of my stomach to calm myself.

They both laughed. I didn't. "Daddy, Where is Damon?" I asked, seriously not wasting any time. This was important. The likeliness of this being his child was high since my last period was when I was with him.

He scoffed "That is none of your concern my dear." My father thought I was joking but I desperately needed to talk to Damon, I don't care what he has done, he deserves to know that he is going to be a father. Mason's eyes bore into mine at the mention of Damons name coming off my lips.

"Alpha David Martin Lupei Spence Petrova, you better tell me where Damon is right this second or I swear!" I used my alpha tone although it wouldn't work on another alpha I used it to make myself sound more powerful. He knew I was deadly serious when I used his full name, because I usually only call him daddy.

"Tell her David." The woman's voice that I have learnt belongs to my mother spoke. I smiled up at her as she makes her way down the stairs.

Mason growled "NO!" my head snapped towards him "Shut up Mason this has got nothing to do with you ok? It is between me and Damon. Now where the hell is he?" I snapped at Mason, instantly feeling bad for being a bitch but right now I couldn't deal with his possessiveness.

My father ignored me "Damn David, tell her. She deserves to get some closure." My mother was on my side, there was no way my father could deny his mate. "Fine! I will take you to see him. But not now, it's late. Go to bed, we will go at 11am sharp tomorrow morning." He grabbed my mother's hand and pulled her towards the kitchen.

"Let's just go to bed." Mason directed me towards the stairs. I felt bad for him; he got a mate like me. I'm messed up, he should have someone better, who loves him unconditionally.

*

I rested my back against the headboard of the bed, knees pulled up towards my chest. I was wearing a tight black tank top and white booty shorts. I lifted up my top to reveal my stomach, I hadn't really notice before now but my stomach has risen, not much, but you could tell it has gotten larger and harder. You would only notice if you were intentionally looking. I placed my hand on my stomach.

I have a human being in there, a tiny baby that is half me and then half asshole. How can I have a baby that was a result of the worst time of my life? A time that ruined my whole life? Tears sprung in my eyes as I rubbed my stomach in circles, this innocent baby would remind me every day of the pain I went through, honestly I would probably gradually begin to hate it. I know it is a horrible thing to say but it is the truth. Do I keep this baby or do I get rid of it?

While in my thoughts Mason appears from the bathroom, with just bottoms hanging from his V line. He is sexy as hell. He stared at my stomach for a couple of seconds before I realised my top was pulled up and my hand was placed on my stomach.

He walked towards me and sat beside my feet. "Have you got anything to tell me Mia?" shit, he couldn't possibly know, could he? Just play it cool.

"What? No! What could there possibly be to tell? Haha you are funny!" I giggled at him as I pulled my top down to cover my stomach.