Chapter Seven

The only thing that was going through my head right now was that I kissed my bestfriend's dad, my teacher and a vampire.

I haven't been to school since 'the incident' and I have been getting constant messages from Mr Baker and Damon, I continuously ignore them as they didn't know and didn't need to know were I was. I was currently staying at my pack house. The only people who could find me were Adriana and my family.

I jumped out of my car and started walking towards the hellhole that is my school. It is absolutely freezing. I sighed in relief when I jogged into the hallway. The instant smell of Damon hit me and I most defiantly didn't want to face him right now, so I walked the opposite way to my class, which was English, because things just couldn't get any worse!

I walked into class, Adriana was sitting at the back of the room by herself. I assumed she was talking to her dad. I walked towards her and sat down. How the hell could he do this to me when his daughter is my best friend.

"Hey babe!" she smiled brightly as I sat down beside her.

"Hey, how is everything?" I was about to answer when her smiled dropped and she was staring at something behind me.

I turned around, slowly and came face to face with a very angry looking Mr Baker. Shit.

"Um Mr Ba-" I stuttered nervously. He cut me short "Where the hell have you been the last three days!" he roared at me in his vampire tone. My enchanted werewolf hearing didn't help either.

I just sat in silence, not knowing what to say. He raised his eyebrows at me and was about to speak when students entered the room, cutting him off. He bent down to my ear whispering "this is not over" before walking back to his desk.

Adriana just looked at me, obviously assuming he was just angry I missed class. We continued to talked for a couple of minutes until I smelt his scent. I looked up to see Damon, we locked eyes.

"Mia! Hello? Mia! BOO!" Adriana was shout-whispering at me and it finally brought me out of my daze.

"Oh sorry." I murmered taking glances to see where Damon sat. I soon found him staring intently at the table.

We sat in silence for the next ten minutes while Mr Baker talked. I was to stuck up in my own thoughts about everything that I wasn't listening to him.

"Mia, come here please." I recognised the voice as Mr Bakers, I just ignored him. I was still angry at him.

"Mia, come here!" he demanded.

"I am talking to you Mia so I expect you to listen, now come here please." Mr Baker repeated sounding agitated.

I looked to Adriana for support but she kept her daze on the table knowing she could not disrespect him.

"Leave me alone Mr Baker!" I shouted at him. Everyones eyes focused on me.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that!" he shouted back, banging his fists on the desk.

"No! Once you stop speaking to me like I'm some sort of puppet who is supposed to do everything you say then maybe I will speak to you more nicely. Shut the fuck up and leave me the God damn hell alone!" I roared from the top of my werewolf lungs. Grabbing my stuff, I smiled apologetically at Adriana. I walked towards the door and caught eyes with Damon.

"Mia do not even think about walking ou-" Mr Baker said sounding serious.

I opened the door, holding the handle in my hand. I turned around "I will do whatever I want Mr Baker, you do not control me!" I walked out, slamming the door behind me